OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These are all over the bay already
happy.gif
One guy posted "In Hand" hahahaha WTF

I think he means the confirmation from NDC but still funny

Last edited:
I just made an account for my wife and ordered the pair that kobe wore. I was angry at everyone buying 3-6 pairs of the MCFN but looking back you have to. This fly knit is fire and you really don't know what you are getting unless you see it in person.

this is just one shoe forum dude. most people on other shoe groups, sites etc are already posting renderings of the exact pair kobe wore and as stated before i get it...just stating the obvious by saying alot of people were saying a shoe is tight with a sole that they hated previously.

just because an opinion is unpopular doesnt make it a rant. and just because my opinion isnt popular doesnt make it hogwash. if you dont get it...then i cant help you.

dont get it twisted, most are purchasing the pair Kobe wore. kicks crew is selling the pair kobe wore. that WILL be the pair that you see the most. guaranteed

and again, no hate. you ordered grey sole right? so why does my opinion rustle your jimmie? s dubl , magic79, lewi and others that have been in this thing since the beginning seem fine with it. you checked in for the first time once you heard something was releasing that was limited/special...mark of the hypebeast

Lol. I checked in the first ime I heard something was releasing that was limited? Really? Go check my post history. Been posting on the Kobe 9 thread since last year. And here's a pair of IDs I had done almost 7 months ago. Hypebeast? Been on NT before that term was even invented. View media item 1016221

So tempted to pull the trigger but already having done 4 ID's already, 2 being MC with 1 still on ice I'm ready for the X's :nerd: :smokin

Didn't let me check out either on my 3rd pair, had to have my brother use his acct and it went through. The well is drying up lol

Lol. I checked in the first ime I heard something was releasing that was limited? Really? Go check my post history. Been posting on the Kobe 9 thread since last year. And here's a pair of IDs I had done almost 7 months ago. Hypebeast? Been on NT before that term was even invented. View media item 1016221

ok np homie. back to the shoes

no disrespect here, my bad

Last edited:
I'm unbelievably happy I was able to cop a white/silver combo. My black and white combo will probably be sent back or sold. Now the kobe mamba moment edition will be on ice with the masterpieces.

Back
Top Bottom