OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
1/3 Here's a little iphone teaser since I'm too lazy to take DSLR photos right now. I'm really happy about all the purple I got. It was one of my riskier designs so I was anxious, but I'm really happy about how they turned out. 

Nice. I ordered almost the exact pair on the gold swoosh without the speckles. They're beautiful. Hopefully mine has lots of purple, cause my first pair was mostly green

So I'm deciding to pass on the BHM and as of right now, probably won't be going too hard on the X's, so I'm just going to order one last pair of low IDs. I'm looking to make a pair that's reminiscent to the black HTM, some pics are hard to tell though, would I use metallic silver for the swoosh or is it grey/white?

There's just way too much green for my taste in the flyknit of these MM's.  Glad I didn't order in hindsight because I would've wanted it heavy on the purple and light on the green, and it seems that very few pairs look that way.

Nice pics from everyone, though, glad they're coming in quickly.

There's just way too much green for my taste in the flyknit of these MM's.  Glad I didn't order in hindsight because I would've wanted it heavy on the purple and light on the green, and it seems that very few pairs look that way.

Nice pics from everyone, though, glad they're coming in quickly.

I didn't expect that much green. The pic of the pair in the Lakers' locker room did not look green at all as well as the rendering. Ended up looking like the Victory upper with some purple mixed in. Good marketing by Nike using the scoring record to sell this upper(they'll sell even just as normal option but just saying) and the multi sole(only saw a small amount of iDs with the multi option). Oh well sold mine for quick $75 going towards the BHM(hopefully) :D

Got my almost finished email yesterday after receiving the getting started Tuesday. I might have to sell these after copping some Banneds last night. Hopefully I can sell a few pairs I wear and pull out the spares to avoid selling them. 

^^^

Nice!!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom