OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nike is done with the weak claims. Seriously I don't see the issue. You wear them once and the sole won't be the same anymore. You put them up for display who's gonna notice? I've yet to see a "Perfect Pair" of shoes. There's always something you can complain about. The side panels of the MC lows being off was a REAL legit noticeable defect. That's just my opinion though.
it all depends what rep you speak to honestly... some get codes for weaker claims 

If there is missing material from the shoe thats a pretty valid argument for a defect IMO but a hairline scratch get you 20 off 
laugh.gif

@OmegaX  looks like your sole got stuck in the mold 

We differ in our opinions of minor. IMO that sole groove is minor. I have a personal dislike for for the discount craze. I've paid for people's food at grocery stores before because there searching their purse for coupons to save 20 cent. We've seen how far folks go on here to save 20%. PZ...never forget.

We differ in our opinions of minor. IMO that sole groove is minor. I have a personal dislike for for the discount craze. I've paid for people's food at grocery stores before because there searching their purse for coupons to save 20 cent. We've seen how far folks go on here to save 20%. PZ...never forget.
I dont think his argument was the of the flaw being major or minor but the fact that its a flaw in the build 

20 cents and 20% arent the same but if someone saves  20 cents whats the issue what that 

Where do you live Id love for you to buy my groceries 
laugh.gif

Do the Mamba Moments have enough value that I'd possibly be able to trade my second pair for a pair of MCs? I just really want to have both in my collection

In Maryland, sometimes Vegas. It pays to hold me up in line I guess. Lol.

Question for those who have the MM. Is the black piece above the carbon fiber the same size? Or different like on some MC pairs?

Do the Mamba Moments have enough value that I'd possibly be able to trade my second pair for a pair of MCs? I just really want to have both in my collection

Maybe with someone who double/tripled up on MC's and missed out on the MM's otherwise I dont see it happening.
I'd love to do that myself but even if I had doubled up on MC's I still wouldn't trade. As it stands I only have 1 pair of MC's and one pair of MP's
I would rather have doubles of the MC's over MM's

Maybe with someone who double/tripled up on MC's and missed out on the MM's otherwise I dont see it happening.
I'd love to do that myself but even if I had doubled up on MC's I still wouldn't trade. As it stands I only have 1 pair of MC's and one pair of MP's
I would rather have doubles of the MC's over MM's
Thats what I feared alright thanks man I appreciate it

Thats what I feared alright thanks man I appreciate it

Don't let that stop you tho. I'm gonna see what I can do with my extra size 10, it's always worth a shot. Worse comes to worse then just sell the extr pair and use that money towards the MC which is probably easier thn finding your size and someone who's willing to trade.

I would trade one of my MC for MM if I found the right one for me. I don't look at these as having "value."

I hate this whole my shoes value is $350, yours is $300, so you need to put $50 on top mentality we have going on in this sneaker culture. Big pet peeve of mine. If the shoes are in the same neighborhood, it should matter.

I wish most of the MM had purple. Most that I see seem to have more green than anything else. The Nike renderings online made it look like it was going to be purple. Green was an afterthought.

Does anybody have a photo of the Black/grey fade option? I see a lot of MM and MC getting love in this thread but none of the other options really...

Wanna see the finished product before I pull the trigger.

I really want to get either a black/grey fade, grey upper, or Syracuse themed shoe before the (very disappointing) X releases.

Back
Top Bottom