OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
nice iD's on this page 
smokin.gif

completely random but I was thinking of doing an ID for my Birthday and I went on Ebay to look at some KB IX id's because the X just doesn't do it for me.

I came across the pair I sent back to nike on ebay for super cheap. right down to the flaws.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nike-Ko..._DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2354a42e16#viTabs_0

see the pictures I posted to this tread earlier in the  year and there is evidence. They are identical. same size.

http://niketalk.com/g/a/718141/official-kobe-ix-nikeid-no-buying-selling-discussion-r-i-p-kobe-9-id/

I returned it because I hated how the print came out and also it had a few flaws which are noted in the ebay post. Interesting. I was probably the only size 10 to order and return this design. never even seen a post on here using the snake print outside of mine.

FINALLY got a pair of MC for a steal price. now im looking for white laces that are similar to OG.. any directions?

Man...if the 9 elite lows are possibly coming back, I would LOVE if they also brought back some of the older Kobe models on iD too for the retros.

OK so heres what I know so far no RD as of yet but planned 

KOBE IX ELITE LOW ID 

-041 WOLF GREY/PHOTO BLUE/ WHITE 

-060 BLACK/TOTAL CRIMSON/ METALLIC SILVER 

The blk pair sound interesting but curious to see what they look like 

OK so heres what I know so far no RD as of yet but planned 

KOBE IX ELITE LOW ID 

-041 WOLF GREY/PHOTO BLUE/ WHITE 
-060 BLACK/TOTAL CRIMSON/ METALLIC SILVER 

The blk pair sound interesting but curious to see what they look like 

This makes no sense

Why would they rerelease an id model just with standard options?

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
I wouldn't mind a black fk pair.

I wonder if we will see the Kobe IV and V on nikeid. I desperately need to make some IDs from that model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom