Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

I'm gonna keep bumpin Kodak. He has real life bars and street heart mane.. Soo the real will hold him down.. The sun will shine again on Kodak the Sunshine state can't hold him down forever, TRUST! 

mean.gif

Damn. All these dudes getting locked up or killed soon as they start buzzing. :smh:

Hopefully he's only gonna do a year and some change. Institution, Heart Of The Projects, Project Baby, Lil Pac and Big will be played till then.

Last edited:
heard the three year sentence is false and still awaiting sentencing I hope he only gets three could get a lot more

Dam!! How much jail time was he facing? 12 locked down at home plus 5 on papers doesnt sound to bad if you got your bread up, but a 12 month layoff wit no performances is rough. Dude gona be doin verses for everyone.

They said judge was willing to give him adjudication to do performances. I'm a let y'all explain what the means though cause 
mean.gif

I guess the judge is allowing him to leave home for 'work' wich is to rock shows and that only. No studio maybe. Not so bad then i guess, but i aint him.

I'd be extremely let down if he can't finesse this. Build an in house studio, if there isn't one already, and get that show money. Free the Finesse Kid. :smokin

He needs to leave pompano IMO he always show love but he's gotta get out before he gets caught up for good

Back
Top Bottom