Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

he aint put out no outright wack **** yet and he only 19

i feel like he bout to put out classics for like a decade if he stay away from drugs and scheming *** ****

Project Baby was pretty ehh, but I feel he's been better with each release.

Peeped all the tracks with features. Dude would've been 5/5 had he not had Young Dumpster ruin Top Off Benz. Should've had him at the end of the song, couldn't even finish. The others are dope though, will listen to the rear latter, really surprised how good those songs are

It's been said plenty already, but he didn't disappoint with this one at all.

Thugger was sounding shaky as **** for the first like 30 seconds then he fell into the right pocket... And then went back to acting a fool later in the track, I love it :lol:

I'll have to find downloads for Water and Weatherman and toss them on as bonus tracks.

Last edited:
Facts

Thug been on a streak

On the first track now, hype for this ... Kodak has so much potential its crazy. The awareness he shows on songs at his age is upsetting & refreshing.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I skipped the joint with Thug cause I couldn't take his voice.
Candy Paint is my favorite so far.

Doc is dope. You kinda get a feel for how he got that "he been here before" personality. His older brother ain't an idiot either. Can't help but wish the best for lil homie

On Patty Cake right now.  It's not bad, but a lot of the songs have this pop album sound to it.

Hoping the second half is much better.

Feeling it was bumping it in the gym today... Now to give it the road test...

That boosie comparison is dead on though

Back
Top Bottom