[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

The seasons here 
pimp.gif

Hip Hip Hooray. What it do my fellow laker faithful? 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

whoa, i like the look of
Blake
Brown
Barnes
Odom
Ratliff

im very optimistic bout this 3peat run

whoa, i like the look of
Blake
Brown
Barnes
Odom
Ratliff

im very optimistic bout this 3peat run

been waiting for the season to start for a while now
pimp.gif
good to see all the laker fans again for what is sure to be a great season
i really like the new players we got. barnes should help defensively and blake should really help out fish
i have a feeling that ebanks is going to have a great rookie season
pimp.gif

hopefully we get the 3peat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been waiting for the season to start for a while now
pimp.gif
good to see all the laker fans again for what is sure to be a great season
i really like the new players we got. barnes should help defensively and blake should really help out fish
pimp.gif

hopefully we get the 3peat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The packaging and the jersey are both sick. Too bad it's not a Magic or Worthy jersey though.

Other than that, +%%% the Lakers.
smile.gif

Can't wait to see Bron Bron win a chip this year and watch you fans get all pissy.
pimp.gif

The packaging and the jersey are both sick. Too bad it's not a Magic or Worthy jersey though.

Other than that, +%%% the Lakers.
smile.gif

Can't wait to see Bron Bron win a chip this year and watch you fans get all pissy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

pimp.gif
Ebanks is not going to see the floor with Barnes, Sasha, and Shannon getting minutes at the 3 off the bench.

Originally Posted by enrique23

pimp.gif
Ebanks is not going to see the floor with Barnes, Sasha, and Shannon getting minutes at the 3 off the bench.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I don't mind us losing in the preseason 
pimp.gif

Word. It takes time for the Zen Master to build that championship chemistry. We'll be flowin when the regular season starts 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

I don't mind us losing in the preseason 
pimp.gif

Word. It takes time for the Zen Master to build that championship chemistry. We'll be flowin when the regular season starts 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Laker fans, read this, read this now.  Page one, 3rd post, read this. 

There will be games that we lose that we should not.  There will be games we should win by 37 and we'll win by 4.  Phil will be caught sleeping on the bench during a game in January.  That's ok.  It's all part of how the REGULAR SEASON works.  The point is, this team is built for the POSTSEASON, and sometimes there will be lulls during that meaningless regular season.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FREAK OUT about these occurences.  For the love of Chick Hearn I do not get why people get all rowdy everytime we lose a damn meaningless regular season game on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights on a Tuesday in December.  But every year it happens.  This season, CHILL OUT. 
smokin.gif

Thank you.
Look I don't care if we limp into the post season as the 8th seed. I still believe no matter how much slurping is going on in South Beach, that as long as this team is healthy going into the playoffs no one can beat us 4 out of 7.

My only concern is overall health and that dude made up of popsicle sticks and Elmer's glue named Andrew Bynum. I've never been on this dude's bandwagon and I never will be. That doesn't mean I don't recognize his contributions and his good play but he is not, and will not be the future of this franchise, he is just a ROLE PLAYER.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Laker fans, read this, read this now.  Page one, 3rd post, read this. 

There will be games that we lose that we should not.  There will be games we should win by 37 and we'll win by 4.  Phil will be caught sleeping on the bench during a game in January.  That's ok.  It's all part of how the REGULAR SEASON works.  The point is, this team is built for the POSTSEASON, and sometimes there will be lulls during that meaningless regular season.  Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FREAK OUT about these occurences.  For the love of Chick Hearn I do not get why people get all rowdy everytime we lose a damn meaningless regular season game on the road, 3rd game in 4 nights on a Tuesday in December.  But every year it happens.  This season, CHILL OUT. 
smokin.gif

Thank you.
Look I don't care if we limp into the post season as the 8th seed. I still believe no matter how much slurping is going on in South Beach, that as long as this team is healthy going into the playoffs no one can beat us 4 out of 7.

My only concern is overall health and that dude made up of popsicle sticks and Elmer's glue named Andrew Bynum. I've never been on this dude's bandwagon and I never will be. That doesn't mean I don't recognize his contributions and his good play but he is not, and will not be the future of this franchise, he is just a ROLE PLAYER.

Back
Top Bottom