[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Weird seeing Bynum injured. Never seen that before. When I hear 'Laker' and 'injury', his name is literally the very last name I think of on the roster.

LOL Ska at his best...

All I could do is feel for the kid. Every time he gets hurt he steps on somebody or somebody falls on him. He is just so unlucky.

3peat can happen..but its going to be very hard and one of phil's best coaching jobs....

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

had we taken care of business before, there would be no need for bynum to play.

as ralph lawler would say BINGO!

his reaction should tell u hes most likely done for the season/playoffs.

right before the playoffs, too. sigh.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wait why did kobe leave early?

probably went to go cry a little and blame hisself for the lakers re signing shannon brown...

we can get by the first round without him, assuming we win these next 2 games.

Hopefully he can be out 2 weeks and be back for the 2nd round

good thing genius Mitch signed a quality backup center just in case Bynum got hurt. Ratliff and Joe Smith will be great SMH

i know its only been 3 quarters but the new guy has actually contributed more than shannon brown...

--Pathetic. They dont have their star 3 players and its a game still?
--Take away Pau, Kobe and Odom in the same situation Spurs would be killing us.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Pathetic. They dont have their star 3 players and its a game still?
--Take away Pau, Kobe and Odom in the same situation Spurs would be killing us.

i dare you to take a look at how bad the spurs are shooting aswell.
laugh.gif
gonna make u even more mad.

you know its all bad when the living legend chris quinn is burning you on defense. can you imagine what beno, thornton, and evans are gonna do?

Bynum Bynum Bynum...I pray Phil was being honest in the bit wit Cheryl he just did... sayin he said he'll be fine

The kids reaction on the court was everything but "ill be fine"

if bynum were to miss the playoffs and the lakers don't win the title this year, i'm going to show the same respect and consideration that clown celtic fans (not all celtic fans but a few usernames on here), laker haters, and whoever else did when they overexaggerated the impact of "x factor" kendrick perkins missing game 7 last year.

to the fans of other teams that don't talk out of their rectums on here, if bynum were to miss the playoffs and the lakers don't repeat ill have no excuses as injuries are a part of the game.

Has anyone ever heard Steve Kerr say a good thing about the Lakers?  #Saltymidget. 
laugh.gif

We need Ron to help a little tonight. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom