Official: Lakers @ Jazz 2/11 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9

frown.gif

We still got the best record though
pimp.gif

We could have won this but the lack of defense by the Lakers man..
we could have got this 43-9

smh.gif
Oh well, still best record in the league before the break, guys didn't come in with focus. No defense at all, how in the hell do you let a team shoot60% from the field.

Kobe
indifferent.gif
Do the dance when the game is over from now on
smh.gif

NINETEEN REBOUNDS?!

eek.gif
!!!!

You going to start stepping up now, dude?

Or is this like those back-to-back games against the Warriors last season where you got 20 and 20... and then proceeded to pull a disappearing act thatculminated in you getting approximately one-half of a rebound in 6 Finals games?

why are you guys blaming Phil like that?

after Fisher's first miss, Fisher should have called TO immediately to set up a last-second shot.

instead he tried to be the hero and threw up a three.

they just did not come to play with the intensity today and expected to win
that's inexcusable considering that they were going into the break

I HAVE TO BLAME THE COACHING STAFF THOUGH

Kobe needs shooters out there and most of the time it was just fisher. I think he had walton and ariza BOTH AT THE SAME TIME at one point on thefloor.
He did not go to his finals lineup of fisher,sasha,kobe,odom, and gasol until 5 minutes left in the game
smh.gif

they knew that the defense was horrible so they might as well outscore them

Deron was burning everyone until the last 3 minutes of the game when they made a defensive adjustment. Why wait 45 minutes to make a defensive adjustment onwilliams?
indifferent.gif

Luke Walton single handedly killed the momentum in the third AGAIN. Even Ariza spreads the floor more than this bum. I have no idea why he is starting.
tired.gif

Kobe needed to go into Gasol/Odom more instead of bricking every jumper in the second half.
eyes.gif

does it really matter that Phil didn't call a time out? Fisher got off a good shot that went off back-rim and they were scrambling after that and fisherairballed the next

that was the crappiest play ever. when they missed the ft Lakes should have called TO but no....
when fish missed and LO gave it back should have been a TO but no Fish is a dumb VET

whatever game is done.

from the tip that game was gonna go to the buzzer.

i dont care what anyone says, i dont wanna see the jazz in the playoffs, once they get everyone healthy that team is just crazy

also, i think its a given that i should make game threads, my winning streak keeps getting disrupted.

all in favor say I

nerd.gif

its all good.. weve won 11/13 going into the break.. and it was a back2back.. after the break we will be focused.. Adam and Shannon will be in the mix and wewill be ready..

LOL....

Why blame the coaching staff? I didn't see the coaching staff out there playing that horrible D. They didn't let the Jazz shoot 60%.

There is nobody to blame. The TEAM lost the game by playing HORRIBLE TEAM DEFENSE!

The game is over.

We still have the best record.

On Tuesday we have the Hawks. Hopefully we play better d.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by acidicality

NBDL Warriors blew out the Jazz (even if it was at Oracle), so you guys have no need to worry
Jinxed ya'll suckers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
congratulations, maybe the jazz can share this victory with the warriors, cuz God knows they need as many as they can get.

Kobe needs to stop doing that ball dance unless it puts the team up by more than 1 point or if the shot ends the game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

whatever game is done.

from the tip that game was gonna go to the buzzer.

i dont care what anyone says, i dont wanna see the jazz in the playoffs, once they get everyone healthy that team is just crazy

also, i think its a given that i should make game threads, my winning streak keeps getting disrupted.

all in favor say I

nerd.gif
i dont think we will go to the playoff, too many injured

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SEVENTEEN REBOUNDS?!

eek.gif
!!!!

You going to start stepping up now, dude?

Or is this like those back-to-back games against the Warriors last season where you got 20 and 20... and then proceeded a disappearing act that culminating in you getting approximately one-half of a rebound in 6 Finals games?
Contract year baby!
laugh.gif

I can't believe LO did his part and not that other guy. 19 and 19
pimp.gif

As opposed to 1 for 7 from 3pt land.
sick.gif

I didn't see the game so I'm just talking %#*$.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom