Official Lakers @ Mavericks 1/25 5:30 P.M NBALP(yes!)

Josh Howard is quite the defender, I'm not saying he can hold Kobe to 15 points, but he's a good defender, but that still doesn't mean Kobecan't go off for 30-35.

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Mavs aren't sexy. If Odom can hold down Dirk, we can get it done. This would be a real nice win for us going back home for the last time in a month.

laugh.gif
, then who guards Josh Howard? and if Kobe, then who guards Devin?
Fisher, Farmar.....no sweat
pimp.gif

Who guards Kobe?
smile.gif

you havent seen devin this year he improved ALOT, he is too quick for fisher and farmar, and with all the penetrating he does he is gonna open up the 3ptline.

I believe j-ho can hold kobe down to were we can get a win.

I don't think Phil plans on using Luke Walton on Dirk all night, so I'm pretty sure we'll see some Lamar on him.

And on the other end, it's not like Dirk is going to lock up LO. If he's aggressive in the least, we should be ok.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't think Phil plans on using Luke Walton on Dirk all night, so I'm pretty sure we'll see some Lamar on him.

And on the other end, it's not like Dirk is going to lock up LO. If he's aggressive in the least, we should be ok.
thats why we have brandon bass.

laugh.gif
The Mavs owned the Lakers something crucial last season, and i expectthis to continue this year. The Lakers have no answer for the Mavs, Dirk, Josh, Terry, Devin, hell even Devean George will be a problem for the Lakers tonight.I see this one being over by the half. Mavs win in a rout 125 to 89. Dirk and Josh score 38 a piece, terry with 7 triples.

Back
Top Bottom