Official Lakers @ Nets 2/5 4:30 P.M

DUDE CAN ANYONE RECORD IT FOR ME PLEASE?

IF YOU USE SOPCAST THERE IS RED RECORDING BUTTON

PLEASE ANYONE !!!!!

frown.gif

I know some of you guys know where I can watch Pau's first game with the Lakers without NBA TV. Help a brother out.

Kobe vs VC is always a good match. They really dont like each other, and its the only time Vince seems to play with the little heart he has. Should be a greatgame.

All Laker games on the east coast are
pimp.gif
I hate staying up till 1, this is a lot better

Vince Carter is not a pimple on KB's rear end ! Let's do it Gasol. Looks like Mihm is on the way out now. I hope the Lakers win. My two favoriteplayers on the court at once, JKidd, KB24. This will be exciting.

COOK # 45
get fit.

laugh.gif
i remember that game, just look at the score and you can tell they were frustrated

Kobe looked to actually come at dude like my bad. But Vince was mad cuz he wasn't goin nowhere and started talkin.

VC is good but dang notice how he don't like Bowen or Artest either. Ninjas play D and VC and Ray Ray don't like em.

At least Ray respects Kobe.

I fully expect Vince to come up with an ankle or a knee or something around the second quarter. No way he plays the whole game without asking out. The Lakersare going to play hungry tonight as they everyone will be watching.

Kidd may play the game of his life too, to see if he can convince Mitch that he still has some work to do.
wink.gif
I see you Ska.

Back
Top Bottom