[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Like i said before, the team is fine the way it is.. we just need to tweak the bench a bit.. PG who can play uptempo offense and a shooter .. and we'll be fine IMO
circle gets the square.....

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Like i said before, the team is fine the way it is.. we just need to tweak the bench a bit.. PG who can play uptempo offense and a shooter .. and we'll be fine IMO
circle gets the square.....

For the most part these are rumors that are being reported...........aside from the ppl who think this will turn into a fantasy team, i really don't see how SOME of these scenario aren't realistic

For the most part these are rumors that are being reported...........aside from the ppl who think this will turn into a fantasy team, i really don't see how SOME of these scenario aren't realistic

This trade actually looks like it might be best for both clubs. But it may be tough to pull off.

Philly would get Lamar (I know some of you wouldn't like this, but this balances the trade), Artest and Matt Barnes' expiring.
Denver gets- Iggy and Jrue Holiday (I know the Sixers like him, but they like Lou Williams a little more. It's either or at this point)
Lakers get- Ray Felton. I know you guys lose Odom's size, but I don't think this trade would go through unless he's involved. It would be AWESOME for you guys if you can keep him. (There is a chance you guys might be able to, because news around the league is that Odom won't play motivated if he's anywhere else but L.A).

wclu11.png

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Which scenarios do you think are realistic?

This trade actually looks like it might be best for both clubs. But it may be tough to pull off.

Philly would get Lamar (I know some of you wouldn't like this, but this balances the trade), Artest and Matt Barnes' expiring.
Denver gets- Iggy and Jrue Holiday (I know the Sixers like him, but they like Lou Williams a little more. It's either or at this point)
Lakers get- Ray Felton. I know you guys lose Odom's size, but I don't think this trade would go through unless he's involved. It would be AWESOME for you guys if you can keep him. (There is a chance you guys might be able to, because news around the league is that Odom won't play motivated if he's anywhere else but L.A).

wclu11.png

Id almost rather draft a PG and give Blake DFish and the draftee 16 mins each than trade Odom...

Trading Odom makes us an entirely different team.. And our best strength as a team KOBE is excluded by default "Our size/Versatility in the 4&5" is now NON EXISTENT... Odom does a lot more for the team than many people realize... Without Odom.. Let's say we get Iggy.. What do we have? On the bench ABSOLUTELY nothing.. It'd be the Miami Heat bench... And with Kobe having the mileage of a 1990 Subaru.. Bynum injury prone... And Ron Artest's lack of common sense our near future unless Kobe averages 40 a night and Pau's testicles finally drop will be a disappointing one..

Trading him this year would be idiotic.. Especially if that trade isn't a package involving a certain player in Orlando... And of course I am talking about Bo Outlaw..

Id almost rather draft a PG and give Blake DFish and the draftee 16 mins each than trade Odom...

Trading Odom makes us an entirely different team.. And our best strength as a team KOBE is excluded by default "Our size/Versatility in the 4&5" is now NON EXISTENT... Odom does a lot more for the team than many people realize... Without Odom.. Let's say we get Iggy.. What do we have? On the bench ABSOLUTELY nothing.. It'd be the Miami Heat bench... And with Kobe having the mileage of a 1990 Subaru.. Bynum injury prone... And Ron Artest's lack of common sense our near future unless Kobe averages 40 a night and Pau's testicles finally drop will be a disappointing one..

Trading him this year would be idiotic.. Especially if that trade isn't a package involving a certain player in Orlando... And of course I am talking about Bo Outlaw..

Originally Posted by Essential1

I agree about not trading Odom.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I agree about not trading Odom.

I'm in the minority, but even tho it wont happen, that pau for klove + #2 would've work out IMO
After this years post-season performance from Pau and his age (he will be 31 in July) his game will get worse before it gets better. I don't think the Wolves will trade Kevin Love who is 22 years old and has a bright future ahead of him for someone who's older and will decline a lot faster and risk giving up the #2 pick in Derrick Williams who is considered by most the "most complete" players in this years draft.

It just doesn't make any sense what so ever for both sides.

I'm in the minority, but even tho it wont happen, that pau for klove + #2 would've work out IMO
After this years post-season performance from Pau and his age (he will be 31 in July) his game will get worse before it gets better. I don't think the Wolves will trade Kevin Love who is 22 years old and has a bright future ahead of him for someone who's older and will decline a lot faster and risk giving up the #2 pick in Derrick Williams who is considered by most the "most complete" players in this years draft.

It just doesn't make any sense what so ever for both sides.

Lakers trade rumors are crazy.. Haha I really want to keep all pur bigs though. Lakers have alot of players that can be moved. I still want a PG more than anything though. It's our Achilles heel along with the bench of course

Lakers trade rumors are crazy.. Haha I really want to keep all pur bigs though. Lakers have alot of players that can be moved. I still want a PG more than anything though. It's our Achilles heel along with the bench of course

laugh.gif
it might not make sense for the wolves, but i see it working for us...but I'm off that seeing as it is less likely to happen

But please tell me how trading away our 1st 2nd & 3rd option at SF for a average/above average PG makes this team better
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
it might not make sense for the wolves, but i see it working for us...but I'm off that seeing as it is less likely to happen

But please tell me how trading away our 1st 2nd & 3rd option at SF for a average/above average PG makes this team better
nerd.gif

bjamez20:
if Odom gets traded i'm gonna be heated
THIS

Kobe and Bynum been together too long for me to be ready to see them part ways now. Plus like others have mentioned, right now, Odom is hands down our best bench player. And if we end up with a more uptempo offense, that's perfect for him.

I agree with nycknicks; that's just a move to pick up another all star... for no good reason. It doesn't improve our team. Our priority is at the 1 spot, with Fisher and Blake (I just... threw up a little... in my mouth).

bjamez20:
if Odom gets traded i'm gonna be heated
THIS

Kobe and Bynum been together too long for me to be ready to see them part ways now. Plus like others have mentioned, right now, Odom is hands down our best bench player. And if we end up with a more uptempo offense, that's perfect for him.

I agree with nycknicks; that's just a move to pick up another all star... for no good reason. It doesn't improve our team. Our priority is at the 1 spot, with Fisher and Blake (I just... threw up a little... in my mouth).

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

wclu11.png

dog now i know you trollin. you want la to give up odom, artest, and barnes..........................for felton? come on now son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

wclu11.png

dog now i know you trollin. you want la to give up odom, artest, and barnes..........................for felton? come on now son
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I said I wouldn't want to give up Odom, but if the Sixers ask for him (which they won't) I'd do it. I only put him in that scenario, because it would be "fair"
laugh.gif

Keep dreaming if you think the Wolves are going to trade KLove and the #2 for Pau.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Read my previous post. I said I don't see that happening. It is totally off balance.

Back
Top Bottom