[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Guess Shannon left due to get away from the drama. The whole locker room probably wasn't to fond of him anymore haha

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

if any team were to do any farfetched trade it'll be us.

here's a brief history for oblivious individuals like yourself.

wilt was traded from philly for darrall imhoff, jerry chambers, archie clark. oh btw, wilt was coming off an MVP season.

kareem was traded to LA for walt wesley, elmore smith, brian winters, dave meyers and junior bridgeman.

of course, we are all aware of the pau gasol trade. 

i suggest you should hold in your 
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
 for your knicks who haven't won a playoff game since 2001.

have a nice day.
smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I never come in here but the amount of nonsense and speculation I've read in the past couple of pages is astonishing!! I thought we were bad.

Pau for K Love
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ron Artest, L.O, Barnes, for A.I. & Holiday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bynum & Bums for D12 & Nelson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are delusional!!!! You think the gift you received in 07 means that you steal every trade coming your way? What?

if any team were to do any farfetched trade it'll be us.

here's a brief history for oblivious individuals like yourself.

wilt was traded from philly for darrall imhoff, jerry chambers, archie clark. oh btw, wilt was coming off an MVP season.

kareem was traded to LA for walt wesley, elmore smith, brian winters, dave meyers and junior bridgeman.

of course, we are all aware of the pau gasol trade. 

i suggest you should hold in your 
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
 for your knicks who haven't won a playoff game since 2001.

have a nice day.
smile.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif

Does anybody think either the Lakers or the Magic would do a Howard and Arenas for Gasol and Bynum swap? Most insider have mentioned the introduction of an amnesty clause that allows teams to dump a bad contract. The Lakers could then dump Arenas and open up that cap space. The Magic get two guys to rebuild around and remain competitive. 
Assuming Fish remains (sigh..) a starter, the lineup looks like:

Fish

Kobe

Artest 

Odom 

Howard

Could this happen?

Does anybody think either the Lakers or the Magic would do a Howard and Arenas for Gasol and Bynum swap? Most insider have mentioned the introduction of an amnesty clause that allows teams to dump a bad contract. The Lakers could then dump Arenas and open up that cap space. The Magic get two guys to rebuild around and remain competitive. 
Assuming Fish remains (sigh..) a starter, the lineup looks like:

Fish

Kobe

Artest 

Odom 

Howard

Could this happen?

[h5]J.J. Barea Says He’d Sign With Lakers and Others If Not Dallas[/h5]
J.J. Barea is celebrating his championship with Dallas back in his native Puerto Rico. While celebrating in his hometown with his own championship parade, he was interviewed by a website called primerahora.com and discussed where he’d like to play:
“Obviously I prefer to stay in Dallas. The treatment I get in that city is incredible.

And if Barea were to sign with another team?
“But if I had to leave Dallas because he had an offer on the table astronomical that it could not refuse, or because Dallas does not compensate adequately, Barea said other teams to consider would be the Miami Heat, the Lakers, the New York Knicks.

[h5]J.J. Barea Says He’d Sign With Lakers and Others If Not Dallas[/h5]
J.J. Barea is celebrating his championship with Dallas back in his native Puerto Rico. While celebrating in his hometown with his own championship parade, he was interviewed by a website called primerahora.com and discussed where he’d like to play:
“Obviously I prefer to stay in Dallas. The treatment I get in that city is incredible.

“But if I had to leave Dallas because he had an offer on the table astronomical that it could not refuse, or because Dallas does not compensate adequately, Barea said other teams to consider would be the Miami Heat, the Lakers, the New York Knicks.

CoupeIt88:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You are. We're just worst right now because we're at a more desperate hour. You guys are on the up and up, with your recent pickups being Amare and Melo. We're going downhill, from back-2-back titles to out in the 2nd rd. and rumors of internal struggles.

CoupeIt88:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You are. We're just worst right now because we're at a more desperate hour. You guys are on the up and up, with your recent pickups being Amare and Melo. We're going downhill, from back-2-back titles to out in the 2nd rd. and rumors of internal struggles.

Lakersfan1:
[h5]J.J. Barea Says He’d Sign With Lakers and Others If Not Dallas[/h5]J.J. Barea is celebrating his championship with Dallas back in his native Puerto Rico. While celebrating in his hometown with his own championship parade, he was interviewed by a website called primerahora.com and discussed where he’d like to play:

Lakersfan1:
[h5]J.J. Barea Says He’d Sign With Lakers and Others If Not Dallas[/h5]J.J. Barea is celebrating his championship with Dallas back in his native Puerto Rico. While celebrating in his hometown with his own championship parade, he was interviewed by a website called primerahora.com and discussed where he’d like to play:

Even if we got J.J., he would be a bust with us. That's usually how it works.
laugh.gif

We pick up somebody and they're a shell of themselves as a Laker.

Even if we got J.J., he would be a bust with us. That's usually how it works.
laugh.gif

We pick up somebody and they're a shell of themselves as a Laker.

Back
Top Bottom