Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 3/26 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

WTH is going on...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Stupid Kobe!

First you take a horrible 3 and then he gives up a 4 point play to JRich.

eyes.gif

The shot was dumb, but the replay showed he walked right by JRich
laugh.gif

what is fisher thinking, Felton has the ball with 3 seconds at the three point line and you play off him?!?!?

Down 13 to the Bobcats. Nice. In the second half we need to step up our defense and stop shooting so many jumpers. Get something going to the rack.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Memo to Sasha: never run the point, give the ball to somebody else.
I highly dislike Sasha. I only like him when he makes those much needed 3's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I know you guys watching on FSN West read Phil's lips... "What the eff was that?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and then Luke went on a little swearing tirade in front of thecamera.

This coming out slow crap is really really annoying.
smh.gif
Wish they would go backto coming out hot. Kobe needs to be resting against these teams so we can be as healthy as possible for the playoffs.

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted, the Bobcats are handing the lakers their @**%$ ontheir home floor. The Cats look very confident playing against the Lakers, you can see it in their eyes.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ J-Rich abusing Kobe something terrible. And this is supposed to be themvp? Nan. J-rich going for 45 tonight.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted, the Bobcats are handing the lakers their @**%$ on their home floor. The Cats look very confident playing against the Lakers, you can see it in their eyes.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ J-Rich abusing Kobe something terrible. And this is supposed to be the mvp? Nan. J-rich going for 45 tonight.

Thanks, the kittens have no chance thanks to you.

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Why do the Lakers struggle with these bad teams?

Because they come out too cocky. They don't run the offense cleanly, they take stupid shots, and try behind the back passes that go directly to theother team.
All because they underestimate the team that has nothing to lose.

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

Why do the Lakers struggle with these bad teams?
I hate to make an escuse but I have to here.

We are missing 3 7 footers. 2 of them a great the other one is ....
tired.gif
.The cats have some big men and we are just playing like crap. I wish gasol was back. They said he would be and we get nothing.

i guess no one else wants to score for the lakers.

EDIT - Lamar with the nice drive.

All because they underestimate the team that has nothing to lose.

Ehh...sometimes things just don't go your way and you have to give credit to the Bobcats...just cause their record i poor doesn't mean they don'tbring it every night. If you come out flat, the Bobcats WILL beat you 9 times out of 10.

Momma said there be days like dis.

These mofo's need to wake up, we cannot afford to lose to MJ's squad.

Back
Top Bottom