Official: Lakers vs. Hawks 2/17 7:30PM PST Game on FSN West HD

So with the way LO is playing if he keeps this up, you guys think we will see Fish, Kobe, LO, Pau, and Drew start?

So with the way LO is playing if he keeps this up, you guys think we will see Fish, Kobe, LO, Pau, and Drew start?

^ Yuku FTL
but im still with the Odom as the 6th man idea... i dont think he would beast in the line up with Gasol and Bynum no room for him to rebound like this.

but i would have Bynum come off the bench, thats just my opinion, start Odom with Gasol, and have Bynum play with the 2nd unit.

20 rebounds
eek.gif
pimp.gif

odom has been playing great so far
pimp.gif

that block by shanon was sick
pimp.gif

good win for us, now we just need to keep this up to have the best record in the nba once playoffs start

i have watched that block like 50 times....
dude head was above the rim.... his shoulders are aligned with the backboard, and his forearm is damn near laying on the glass......
eek.gif

and he caught the ball and came down with it...... just Arrogant!
pimp.gif

welcome to the Lakers!

that dude making the half court shot was amazing..

i was there.. and i started to yell AIIRRR BAAAAA.... OH SHIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

was awesome.. place went nuts for 5 minutes.. even the players loved it.

always wanted to see someone make it.. now i did.. i could die. thanks

^
I was there too, right before he shot it I turned to my cousin and said "watch he's gonna make it" and then he turned around and made the shot.the funny thing was the dude had no reaction at all when he swished it like winning $165,000 was no big deal to him

^^yea that dude was TOO smooth.. i mean come on.. rip your shirt of or something.. you got 20k people watching you.. and kobe is clapping for you..

but he won 165k awesome.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

fk8pr5.gif

3505my9.gif

9bkutt.gif
Damn he beat that like it was Rihanna

yeah i know bad joke, but I love it when dudes come to play on D. The better Brown gets the sooner Farmar can start and the sooner Fish is ridin the pine andbecomes our Sam Cassell full time cheerleader part time baller, he was hoopin tonight though.

That was vicious, even if it was a foul. Kobe on Ray Allen was right.

I have a feeling Phil will like this dude. Just give him consistent PT so he can be effective later on.

--I only watched the last 7 mins of the game cuz of work..but got to see that beastin block live. Good stuff.
--Good win. Let's handle the Warriors tonight.

Watched the whole game and here are some thoughts.

Shannon Brown made a very nice play. That was a block.

I thought Luke was maing strides...he has now gone back to the player I never want to see on the floor.

Mhim is trash. I get worried everytime he is on the floor. He has Kwame hands. I want Powel in the game before Mhim.

LO....BALLIN!!!!! I hope he gets 21 tonight.

Kobe didn't even have to play hard.

Farmar off the bench sparked eveything we did. He is getting better and better everyday.

Great game. Got to get it done tonight.

Back
Top Bottom