Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Manu trying to do what he does best by flopping on that layup by Luke right before the end of the 1st half.

You see him get up and cry like a little euro girl

laugh.gif

grin.gif

every time around this year on NT, no matter what team is playing in the playoffs, the excuse is always the refs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Maurice Green in those Robert Pitts commercials with the gold medals. (LA Comcast viewers)

no matter what somebody will always say something about the refs. Manu needs to step up and get in double digits and brent barry needs to continue what hesdoing

About 4 ticky tack/non-fouls that have lead to 8 of those free throws. i just hope we are still aggressive in our defense, just play with their hands behindtheir backs, like in the drills.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

every time around this year on NT, no matter what team is playing in the playoffs, the excuse is always the refs.

laugh.gif
Let's rewind to the end of the season and the GSWarrior's fans crying up a storm. No offense acid; but it's true.

i really like Manu's offensive game.... so slick, smooth, nice jumper... But his flopping, bad acting, and facial expressions make me hate him! lol!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

laugh.gif
Let's rewind to the end of the season and the GS Warrior's fans crying up a storm. No offense acid; but it's true.
indifferent.gif

Stop bringing up the Warriors.

I'd like to give a logical response, but you're not worth my time.

the lakers are CLEARLY the aggressors in this game.. everything is in close at the bucket. you're telling me that with 14 more field goal attempts than thespurs, the lakers were fouled less to warrant 9 ft's to the spurs 17? lol.. the fix is without a doubt in.

fisher, gasol, lamar all in some kind of foul trouble.

i'm sorry but tonight was just blatantly obvious to anybody. the nba wants at least 6 games in this series.

KICKS OFF:
That reminds me: I forgot to mention something else I've learned about the way Laker fans are viewed.

If a Laker fan says this...
- Man, the refs are really screwing up against us. But we're not rebounding well, either. REBOUND THE BALL, YOU IDIOTS! And when the heck is Pau going towake up? SON, HIT THE WEIGHT ROOM AND PRETEND TO BE A MAN IN THE PAINT! Phil's coaching sucks today, too. Hopefully non of those things cost us the game,though.

... here's how it is read by those that hate the Lakers or Laker fans...

- Man, the refs are really screwing up against us. But we're not rebounding well, either. REBOUND THE BALL, YOU IDIOTS! And when the heck is Pau goingto wake up? SON, HIT THE WEIGHT ROOM AND PRETEND TO BE A MAN IN THE PAINT! Phil's coaching sucks today, too. We definitely need to play better so none ofthose things cost us the game.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Let's rewind to the end of the season and the GS Warrior's fans crying up a storm. No offense acid; but it's true.
Warriors fans always cry...
frown.gif

Gotta come out strong LA, LETS GO!!!

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

laugh.gif
frown.gif

When the hell were Warrior fans crying a storm? Other Warrior fans and myself have all said we didn't deserve to make the playoffs because of ourplay in April. None of us are crying over it at all. Stop making assumptions out of left field. You guys are what make some people (like me) hate some Lakerfans that unfairly make some people generalize the whole Laker fanbase.

And I didn't even bring up the Warriors to begin with, but there's going to be someone out there saying "omg, warrior fans love to talk about thewarriors in every thread
laugh.gif
"

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

laugh.gif
frown.gif

When the hell were Warrior fans crying a storm? Other Warrior fans and myself have all said we didn't deserve to make the playoffs because of our play in April. None of us are crying over it at all. Stop making assumptions out of left field. You guys are what make some people (like me) hate some Laker fans that unfairly make some people generalize the whole Laker fanbase.

And I didn't even bring up the Warriors to begin with, but there's going to be someone out there saying "omg, warrior fans love to talk about the warriors in every thread
laugh.gif
"

eyes.gif

Don't even respond to it anymore my dude. I know it's HARD but I've learned
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom