Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Brent Barry is trash. Dude is the most one dimensional player in the history of basketball. He should just avoid wasting his time and just stand in one spot onthe perimeter the whole game since he does NOTHING else at all on offense or defense. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

And yes that was an irrational/inaccurate rant because he has 18 damn points
laugh.gif

they should have brought kobe back to start the 4th and give him a mid quarter break.. rather than rest him at the beginning and letting the bench squander thelead (like they did). It was imperative that they put the pedal to the metal to start the 4th and get the crowd out of it. too late now. stupid phil.

go for the kill kobe and end this.

we ant had a memorable playoff peformance this playoffs yet. kobe give us one in the 4th.

Our lead just went down to 2 in 2 minutes.

Kobe needs to come back now.

Lakers need to get some rebounds, they seem to give up second chance points in the second half.

Bench mob isn't doing really good right now, it's time to put some starters back in.

Stop the fouling and play some good defense.

Let's Go LakeShow!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Phil's substitutions strike again, damn Kobe is the BEST conditioned athlete in the freaking league, keep him in!!!
forgeting about Rip? but still he should be in!!!!

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Phil took a gamble n it blew up in his grill....he's smart 4 calln that time out doe

Seems to happen A LOT and HE NEVER LEARNS! The one time he left Kobe in we WON!

lol.... this sucks...lakers need a 2nd leader..... they look disgusting without kobe out there.... its liek they forget the plays and $#%!

I mean, the Spurs' first possession of the quarter resulted in a Duncan layup. But what happened before?

Parker did his little shimmy where he drops his shoulder and pushes his opponent away... no call... and the ball ended up in Ginobili's hands who shftedhis feet AND took a step before dribbling... that's a travel; no call... and then the ball went back to parker, who went into a pick and roll with Duncan,who scored.

I don't believe anyone is conspiring anything; I don't believe the refs or Stern or anyone thought 'O.K., the Spurs are going to win this game.Let's see if we can help them out.' However, I do think that in games like these, the refs give homecourt to the team losing in the series WAY tooobviously... like the fact that the Spurs have shot 26 free throws to our 12. Either the Spurs are just really not fouling, or the refs are terrible.

Back
Top Bottom