Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

ball hit rim!!!
I thought the same thing. Refs suck. Edit- I thought they called a 24 sec violation, not a foul on Turiaf. Where the hell was the foul?

Dammit why has the 4th quarter just turned into Kobe taking every single shot with all of his teammates just standing around passing to him with everyoneexpecting to do everything.

DAMN that stretch with gasol on the bench will cost us

atleast turiaf played some defense

Kobe needs to stop with the 1 on 1

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Kobe is forcing his shots! Get the others involved!!!

It would be easier if they didn't just pass him the ball and stand around.

Man everytime Kobe touches the ball everyone just freezes up expecting him to make the play. They gotta look to shoot as well. Not only Kobe

Kobe's taking the game in his hands.

It's either they lose by him or they win by him now because he isn't getting anyone involved.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kobe BACK:
Barry killin us
It's always some under-the-radar, never-been-an-all-star type of dude that has a career night against us.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nene Hilario
Kendrick Perkins
Brent Barry

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Rafer Alston.
smh.gif

Bad call refs turiaf went str8 up and got undercut n hit the deck....dey gotta give us 1 the nxt possession but ion lik the way our Offense is lookn ritewayyyy 2 much standing around watchn kobe

jretro23:
explain how that was a foul on ronny please
It was a legitimate foul on Ronny.

See, when you go up for a rebound and a player goes under you, causing you to loose your footing and crash to the floor, that's a foul on you every time.

Oh wait, that's not right at all. But apparently that's how it is for this game. A guy goes under you andtakes your legs out and it's a foul on you.
roll.gif

that was the dumbest foul i have ever seen on Rambo, dude was holding duncan at the waist like they are about to dance

no foul on the lamar attempt?

BUT there is on this next spurs possession with less contact??

BLOCKING FOULLLLLLLLLLL on lamar??? Lakers have to get murdered and draw blood for a foul to be called.

without these calls, there down atleast 50 pts

Back
Top Bottom