Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

You guys are soft as *%*# if you think that's a foul. Then again, that's what the NBA is now.

woooooooooooooooooooooo.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I knew Crawford would screw Timmy and the Spurs.
indifferent.gif

you'd think that one of those 3 refs would have called something had there been a "foul", conspiracy??????????????????????
tongue.gif
go lakes

On second thought it makes up for the bullcrap goal tend on Lamar. That was a clean block.

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! oh my goodness, i cannot believe this is happening!!! lakers are one win away from the finals!!!

Kobe knows it
laugh.gif
, but he won't say it...

but i don't think Barry had any business taking that shot. If I were Popovich I'd only let Horry or Ginobili take that game-winning 3, especially Horrybecause obviously of his history with making those kind of shots. I would not bet against him taking it. So, it shouldn't have came to that in the firstplace. and it looked like Horry had an open look if Barry had seen him.

The Lakers barely got by...there were bad calls both ways-i watched the game too, and the Spurs definitely got shafted in some cases too (the last play was anexample). but...i just want more of these close games and i'll be happy
pimp.gif

a blind man coulda seen that was a foul. Thanks again Joey Crawford...hes done for the rest of the playoffs like last time.

i don't know what y'all complaining about...

you're not gonna get that call unless your name is D-Wade

Barry should of just shot it right away when Fisher jumped into him and no ref is goingto decide a game like this!

Say what you will but a win is a win!

*near heart attack moment at the end*

since missing 2 ft's is never a mistake.. lol. get real. that shot bounced off the lip and if it goes in, it's over.

If the Lakers were any other team, 90% of us would be saying good no call...

But...
laugh.gif

Bad inbound anyway. And bad choice to have Horry inbound. He's only one of the most clutch performers in playoff history, so I guess he should pass it inright?

Back
Top Bottom