**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Yeah...You aint lying word to free weekends!

I talked to the other side for a while today about that.

He better come along for real!! I am excited as if it were me!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
What's up man? Nice to see you posting.
It's defininitely been a minute, sup eeegon!!!!!! I figured I'd post since it's only a couple of weeks a way. I'll fall back after that & fall into the abyss like my dude ekin702.

My ASW plans:
A flask filled with some "get right" potion & politicin' @ one of the many lounges on the strip. Ekin can definitely attest to the outrageous prices on water-down drinks. And 8 bucks for New Castle/Heineken's all weekend long jus doesn't make sense. As for the parties, not this kid. If I can't get in with jeans & a tee, I won't be attending or paying. Why try to stunt with fly ones in the clubs when they'll be right @ the lounge listenin' to my bullish all weekend long. The atmosphere is going to be party-esque no matter the location.

Everyone be safe. As stated, if NT'ers wanna link up, I'm down when the sun drops. . .

This is it. The last week before I have to cancel my reservations. One room is pending, but I have two others that just surfaced. In case you guys are wondering where the rooms are coming from, the group that I'm going with reserved two rooms per person. The extra rooms were actually spoken for until they canceled this weekend. Paris is the hotel which the rooms would be available for.

Rooms available:
Thursday-Sunday (2/15-2-1 8)
glasses.gif

Friday-Monday (2/16-2/19)
Saturday-Monday (2/17-2/19) Pending

PM me if you're interested.

I might be attending.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

plans are in the making... i might be swoopin by the big V
Team Pacific Northwest​
Portland,Oregon​

Any more info on clubs and prices, I know Tao and Official afterparties are out of the questions since "invite only and $150-$300 admission" is not on my agenda
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

just got some news and might be making last minute plans-

for the LV heads or people that go alot whats the club situation gonna be like...i mean i dont care about paying or whatever but waiting hours in a line is not for me .... im used to throwing bouncers $ and paying for the "fast" lines on south beach and what not...but from what i hear vegas is another level

i was supposed to go with these dudes who have a dvd mag so i had passes to everything...that doesnt look so good right now tho
...Too Much Flossin, Too Much Sam Rothstein...

^Yea the lines are ridiculous here expect a 3 hr or more wait to get in a club.

"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Yeah... Tre.. they are bad when the ASG is 8 states away.. but being IN Vegas.. I can't even imagine...

The lines for places WITH your name on the list will be crazy as well.

I think these clubs think it adds to the lure of their spot.. but it doesn't for dudes like us used to passing thru knowing the front man.

I do know there will be some spots who don't have headline parties which is the key.. because they will be packed with bun buns not tryin to deal with lines too.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
for the LV heads or people that go alot whats the club situation gonna be like...i mean i dont care about paying or whatever but waiting hours in a line is not for me .... im used to throwing bouncers $ and paying for the "fast" lines on south beach and what not...but from what i hear vegas is another level
:smh:
smh.gif

There are a few nt'ers that are dj's at clubs in Vegas, but I have not seen any of them on NT in a long time. Maybe they will come through on NT last minute for those of you looking to get in, but I'm sure they are being hit from all angles with peeps asking them to get in.
NOW OPEN​

Yeah.. I will stick to the events I am on the list for and work with that. I refuse to listen to my girls mouth all night long about why I don't have pull in Vegas like I do back home!!!

Fella's expect texts an calls askin where the spots are... or we will create our own spot for real!!!!

I will use Wednesday thru Friday to see what spots WON"T be havin absurd parties.. and make that an NT spot and pass the word to every female on MySpace Vegas!!!
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

a sticky!

baasir sighting?

craze...I'll be in vegas 10th-19th and I'm trying to play as much ball as possible while there...

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

dont forget Fri febuary 16th from 4pm to 8pm the dunkxchange. Its a great way to link up with a lot of heads and also kick it for a while around sneakers. The location is
The Cosmopolitan Club; 4pm-8pm
4770 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89119
all ages welcome
10 bucks to get in and your allowed to bring in up to 3 pairs of kicks to trade or sell. There will be a lot of heat in the building def stop in

Quote:
I do know there will be some spots who don't have headline parties which is the key.. because they will be packed with bun buns not tryin to deal with lines too.

Which clubs do you think those are? I know tao pure body english studio 54 are out of the question.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - II Melo, XI Concords, XII (Melo & Taxi), XIV (Wht/red), XIX (Wht/Gry), XX (Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Yeah.. the only exchange I will be goin to is the NT exchange for the Brons and Air Jordan releases...
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

i'm working some events that weekend so i'll be there! :wink:
wink.gif
So is this the place where I'm supposed to say something clever???
MYspace

Back
Top Bottom