*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I completely forgot what it was like to break necks......until tonight. I wore the Lasers to the mall to try and reserve my XIII lows and then to the Star Wars premier (not a fan just went with my friends). Those things had EVERYBODY staring. And those that werent staring were asking me what they were, when did they drop, where did I get them and more importantly how they could get some. One guy (wearing the blk/maize XIII low) even offered me $500 for them which of course I turned down. Even funnier a FA manager had his employee run after me in the mall so that I could come back and give him a better look. It was hilarious. Makes me want to break out my Js more often.

He offered you 500 and you didn't take em :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
For $500 I would have walked around the mall in my socks, or the the nearest Footlocker.
Real talk. That's 500 without shipping, ebay or paypal fees.

Ya'll cats is dedicated to ya'll J's...gotta give it to you.

Wow.. I woke up for school and I checked this post it jumped 10 pages! It's all good. I can't wait for mineeee :smokin
smokin.gif
" My name is QUiN KiCKS, not Queenkickz! "

How in the heck did maxmaxjordan get 6 pairs?!?! That is crazy, I understand that is a lot of resell value, but geese, look at ALL these peopel that didn't get any, man, maybe getting two pairs is cool, but 6 is just ridiculous. How did he get around the one pair rule, JB needs to enforce that with more authority.
Peace.

my 4s are on the way, theyre in illinois right now. why did they ship from kentucky to illinois, who knows? the funny thing is my card didnt get charged for the shoes :nerd:
nerd.gif

has this happened to anyone else?
don't watch me. watch TV
Aim: qy0rk // Email: shadowist@tmail.com

my original order from the 15th is still pending...anyone at all out there besides me still have an original pending order?

it was a different address...and i did NOT get a call, but in the last 5 minutes it went through and now it says shipped! very relieved.

My package is still pending as well... I spoke to a Nike CSR today and she said that there are still a lot of packages that are still "pending" and most packages will go out by the end of this week... So be patient guys

LT...
REPRESENTING THE DEEJAYS... THE BACKBONE OF THE EMCEE...

MATHAOZ 2005

JUST ANOTHER TABLIST 2005

I got a question, How come I still have $220.00 in my bank account, when do they transfer it cuz JB already shipped my shoes??? I thought the deduct right away?
[/b] Bay Area​

NOT FAIR AT ALL I REALLY WANT MY SZ9.5 AND NOW THERE IS NO MORE. WOULD SOME1 HOOK ME UP W/MY SZ?

Quote:
I got a question, How come I still have $220.00 in my bank account, when do they transfer it cuz JB already shipped my shoes??? I thought the deduct right away?

Its weird but they'll deduct the money out of your account soon. I ordered some shoes off nike.com a while back and the same thing happened to me. They eventually deducted the money. I don't know why they do that, but it seems a little backwards to me.

I think they do that just to make sure you have the money in the account first...

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Quote:
the funny thing is my card didnt get charged for the shoes

I used my paypal card....and when i first bought the shoes they took it out....but the transaction said pending on my paypal account....for those who use the paypal card know after a certain amount of time if the transaction is still pending...it will expire....so today i check my account and the money is back in there....hmmm i wonder if i came up!!!!!! Happy birthday to me!!! oh by the way the the 11.5 i ordered yesterday.........................looks a little like this:

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 19, 2005

Brian,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is:
Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Brian Gill

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $15.83
Grand Total: $226.83
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $226.83

Shipping Confirmation

May 19, 2005

Brian,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is: 7

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is:
If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the button below.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

hit me up!!! ste160@gmail.com
AIM=bga7x
Ebay is my prision.....Im always prepared to be raped

Back
Top Bottom