*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

So, will the actual pairs look like the ones in these pictures, with the laser more spaced out?:

retro4_shoe_1024.jpg

Or will it look like these samples, with more laser, and what appears to be more filled in? It almost looks like the samples are reversed lasered or something.

53vc42

:

just got my shipping confirmation, big ups to my boy footclan for helping out.
<-------- dont mess with me, even Snoop says "no."

Is the definition of insanity "the act of performing the same act over and over again expecting a different result"?

Sounds like us trying for 8 hours to get and buy Laser IVs. I think I'll just by some Adidas Underworlds or Roc-A-Fellas instead.

Damn, I still need my shipping confirmation. If I dont get it by 8 o'clock, I'll give them a call.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

if any international peeps wants a hookup on the lasers for whatever size is remaining ill hook it up since i have an extra login that i havent used.
[/b]​

shipping confirmation usually takes a few days...i ordered steel x's last saturday and didnt get my shipping confirmation until tuesday...everybody just needs to settle down at this point
Buy these! DS Air Force 1 Easter Eggs sz. 10.5, DS Nike Dunk Low Pro SB Home Rayguns sz. 10.5, Black Nike Epic 1 Backpack
Sell me these: FLASHES!!!!! sz. 10
email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com
or aim: y0fallback

Just got home from work and im back in line i guess :\
ohwell.gif
. Anyone know a wait time now?

edit: im getting through but after i pick the sz. i get the sold out page. are they really sold out??
[/b]​

I HAVE BEEN TRYIN SINCE 800PM AND I STILL CANT GET PAST THE PAGE THAT LETS YOU BUY IT, I GET ALL MY SIZES FOR THE STUFF GO TO BUY AND I GET THE 60 SEC PAGE PLEASE HELP IM ME AT DOOPDRAWS.................................PLEASE HELP

Finally got mine if anyone needs a 12.5 I gotcha for a 9.5-11
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

^seriously...funny how I won't think twice about dropping $200 for these Laser IVs (don't really care for the lasering). I think I may buy one of the Adidas 35th's to make up for it, which just as rare and maybe even cheaper (not to mention a sweet shoe as well).

At least coppin' Altitudes was more fun. You got to wake up early and hang out in front of Sheikh's with fellow shoe-nerds.

Quote:
Man why are you questioning me, it has nothing to do with what you previously said.

The link on the email is "SUPPOSED" to take you to the log in page, but they only let certain amount of ppl into the server, so it will redirect you to the waiting page.

The "SPECIAL" link you mention is the link to the actual page to login, so if people keep on pasting that link on the address bar, they are forcing themselves to enter the server. There is so much that a machine can do. Imagine 100 people outside a store forcing their way in with only 2 security guard. What's going to happen, tell me?

There was another link that was the actual link of the buying area, and people were just forcing their way in.

To argue your original claim, the link on the email takes you to the door (of the virtual store), but they try to have as few people inside (the virtual store) as possible. And since people went around by using the "SPECIAL" link (skipping the line), those who didn't know how to get around were forced to stay outside since there was just WAY too many user in the server (than possible allowed... maybe)

real knowledge :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
O im sorry, you know everything, douchebag.

some one is definitely mad :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I HAVE BEEN TRYIN SINCE 800PM AND I STILL CANT GET PAST THE PAGE THAT LETS YOU BUY IT, I GET ALL MY SIZES FOR THE STUFF GO TO BUY AND I GET THE 60 SEC PAGE PLEASE HELP IM ME AT DOOPDRAWS.................................PLEASE HELP

^ go to pg 30 for the link, and the only sizes i see left are 7,7.5,12,12
.5,13-18
LookinFor:Size9.5-10
Blk/Red xi's
Spacejams
black V's
VII's Frenchies

WOW,I just placed my order this morning 5am pst and got my reciept email just got shipping email.
eek.gif

Shipping Confirmation

May 15, 2005

Ramman,

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Your order number is:
Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is:
happy.gif

I've tried countless times already (thats an understatement) for hours and hours ever since they first released and I have not even gotten past the waiting room. Someone IM me (ouchmyfeeturts) and do it for me please, I'll give you my login info so you can hopefully do it!

Back
Top Bottom