*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
the undoubtedly most (over)hyped shoe ever.
Hardly. Hemps are by far and will always be the most hyped up shoe in the history of the game. It was the start of the SB era basically (too bad it's not going to last much longer). I remember calling up EB and the dude said there were 50 people lined up two hours before they actually dropped. :wow:
eek.gif
Amazing for a line that was almost nothing the night before.

Quote:
Hey guys I have a quick question. When i orderd my Lasers my mailing info is diffrent from my billing info. My question is will my order get canceled becuase iv'e been reading post saying that if you mailing info does not match you billing they will be cancled ...IS THIS TRUE?!?!..please someone answer.

^^^ your order will not be canelled, but it will be postponed. i used to do this too....but it's a real hassle. NIke wont ship your order until they've had a chance to confirm the address your getting your shoes shipped to.

there is a way to avoid this (so they say)... they said that you can confirm the second address with them. i tried this about a year ago....and it didnt work. they would still call me and to confirm before they would ship anything out.

so now i just make sure that all my shipping and billing info are identical.

Well i had trouble all night. I woke up this morning tried and i got in it took like 5 minutes i orderes my size 12 and stuff chose the free shipping and im good. but i was wondering what is the number to track your shoes i dont know it.

For all of the people who can't get through, do this:

1) Click on this link.

2) Enter your username and password.

3) Click "Submit"

4) If you're taken to the waiting page, go back to the last page and just hit submit again.

5) Repeat Step 4 as much as necessary until you get to a page with a red loading bar (usually takes no more than 20 times) which turns into the word "Enter". Click that, and get buying.

Shoe sizes left:7, 13-18

Cap sizes left:S/M

Shirt sizes left:XL, XXL

[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Nickthestick91
[/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

hopefully some FATTT (XL Tee) kid witha size 11.5 foot a tiny head (sm/m Hat) and medium feet want em and accidentally bought a size 8.5 with a L tee and L/XL hat because he was so tired he didnt know what he clicked

Poeple on NIKETALK are haters and are worse then the cops and have nothing better to do with there life......

Why are people calling customer service and snitching on people who ordered multiple pairs......grow up. That's life

Why do you care if someone bought more than 1 pair. Is none of your business and if they have the money to buy more than 1 pair why not. Is there money.

Who cares if you did'nt get your size. You miss out, so stop crying....Go look on ebay and pay the xtra money....

shout out to all the people that order multiple pairs i hope you make a lot of $$$$$

should i be worried that i haven't got a shipping confirmation email? i used ground shipping and i ordered exactly 2 hours after they came out last night.

Quote:
Hardly. Hemps are by far and will always be the most hyped up shoe in the history of the game. It was the start of the SB era basically (too bad it's not going to last much longer).

Start of the SB era? You have to be kidding me...

i keep getting this after clicking buy

"The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed."

anyone else? i see the correct sizes left...damnit

Crazy how its so much easier to get in right now. Only size 7, 13,14,15,16,17,18 are left. Pretty much the big foot dudes should have no trouble getting in right now. No traffic what so ever. :lol:
laugh.gif

Y do people justify nt getting a shoe by making excuses y they didnt get it. If you don't want the shoe then don't get it!

Quote:
Why do you care if someone bought more than 1 pair. Is none of your business and if they have the money to buy more than 1 pair why not. Is there money
I honestly don't think it's about having more funds to buy these kicks that is the reason some NTers are "crying". it's about everyone gettin a fair shot at these kicks. put yourself in others situations. some heads on here have been waiting for these since the first info leaked out about these.it's bad enough the site crashed MISERABLY multiple times and then on top of that to have heads buy up multiple pairs is just not right.
Quote:
Who cares if you did'nt get your size. You miss out, so stop crying....Go look on ebay and pay the xtra money
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
true reseller if I ever heard one. just remember what goes around comes around. in this life we all pay for what we do eventually. what you said may one day come back and bite you in the @**. shout outs to all who stuck it out and thanxxx to all who took time to read my post
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

So if you have already received your shipping confirmation e-mail, then your order can still be cancelled??????
Wanted:
Nike Air Griffey Max DS - Sz 11-12
Nike Air Derrty's DS - Sz 11-12

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

"If you aint gettin paper what you up in the game for?"-Chamillionaire (KOOPA)

whats with all the phoney its over b/s , they still got sizes and many people will not get there shoes because of multiples and there will be quite alot left
Releases:

05/21/2005 Air Jordan II Retro Low
05/21/2005 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low (Limited release to Urban Accounts)
06/11/2005 Air Jordan X Retro (Limited Release/Urban Accounts)
06/18/2005 Air Jordan Retro Dub-Zero

again this is my sister nt account...

anyway i just talked to a nike csr and she said dont trip if you aint got the shippin confirmation email. she said it could take up to a week to get errthang processed and sent out. i went ground shipping so she said it might be another week after that til i get the kicks. so two weeks total she said is a possibility. seems long but i dont care. i got my 10.5s ordered. after all this crap im just glad to be gettin em. errybody just sit back and chill. if ya ordered them ya can perdy much relax unless you messed up by orderin more than one pair on the same account or something. at this point waiting is all ya can do. yadida... you beezy.

Back
Top Bottom