*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

reselling is not cool man if there werent so many i would have had a chance to cop for a decent price most i would pay is 230 tops to a reseller and thats to cover shipping lol
Hustler Homie!!
FYWABANFYA!!!!!

I got my shipping confirmation today... Can't wait to get them..

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

I just got my shipping conformation... I ordered Sun. morning at 1:45 am... I was desperate but it's just a matter of waiting and being patient. Second of all, if you take a look at JRose's post the pictures have the shoes pictured both ways.. With the black line and without it... Not the picures directly from JB, but the others.... Regardless the kicks are :pimp:
pimp.gif
!!!!

Peace

Quote:
I just talked to a nike rep and she told me that all the people that had "PENDING" your orders will be mailed at the end of the week.....

Thanks for the heads up! I still haven't gotten a tracking number yet, so I was starting to get a little worried.

Kadoma

the jumpman box and plastic wrap, as well as the box it came with costs $74 :lol:
laugh.gif

this is crazy.

I wonder how ppl would react when the *Champ pack comes out.

*forgot what its called now

My order is still pending but I checked my online bank statement on Sunday and payment was still pending but I checked this morning and it DID NOT show it to be pending nor did show that payment went through. Also funds is not the problem cause I have plenty saved up.

People are bidding on these on ebay for over $400 and up??? CRAZY!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
resellers are in bed with JB!!!!

Quote:
I agree. They definitely ruined a classic. I only want them for collecting purposes.
ummm... as opposed to playing ball in them... I think most people are getting them for collecting purposes.

The reason laser's will hit 500+ is because there limited and there only a us release....so people outside the us have to buy them off ebay.....

Just like euro or japan or canada exclusive.....

ok so I ordered 2 on my account, but so its clear I sat from 5-8pm finall got one pair, went out for dinner and drinks got back at 12 and they were still online, I mean if someone couldnt get them within 6 hours of them dropping thats not my fault , moving forward, on sunday I called and cancelled one because I didnt want to risk not getting any at all and the one I cancelled was shipped today and the one I decided to keep the rep said is being processed and on the way! it makes sense I mean the site is down and the offer is done? why not sell the kicks to those who ordered them? I mean if they were going to put them back up I would be all for it, but if there not just fulfill the orders. And again if you couldnt get them in the window they were up you dont deserve them. being prepared was the key
smokin.gif

oh yeah and is anyone completly hyped that that stupid line on the back is gone? Im so glad I dont have to find anyone to paint that crap now. This is a very good thing!

Back
Top Bottom