*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I ordered mine Sunday morning and received them Tuesday with free ground shipping. As I expected, JB had them sitting in regional warehouses ready to be sold. Mine came out of Elizabethtown, KY and hit Evansville with the quickness. Glad I didn't waste my money on overnight shipping. :D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: XIX White/Flint size 12

I got my second shipping confirmation last night. One pair will be delivered today and the second will be delivered tomorrow(free ground on both). I have to give it to Nike they processed and shipped the orders pretty quickly.
[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

my over night shipping camse tuesday, the one i order for ground not getting to me till monday, almost 1 week wait , so im glad I did one of them overnite,

Quote:
my over night shipping camse tuesday, the one i order for ground not getting to me till monday, almost 1 week wait , so im glad I did one of them overnite,
I ordered ground shipping and I am getting them this Thursday :D
happy.gif

i finally got the confirmation for my second pair. so for all those orders that were still pending i'm pretty sure the status has changed by now.

now i gotta sell these when they come in to pay off 'em all off.

i'm not a reseller, i jus' love free sneakers.
-very tall kid w/ down syndrome​

SO whats the rumor about the Laser IVs getting GRed to be sold in the stores later this year???

is this true??
[/b]​

I had no idea that each shoe was different... That is :pimp:
pimp.gif
... Can't wait to get mine... Order still pending though because I got them shipped to my job instead of home...I know no one will be home... :\
ohwell.gif

I just tracked my package...I will get my shoes on Monday...I can't wait..

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

mad.gif
1 of mine has a tracking number but hasnt been scanned... my other pair still says freaking pending on niketown
mad.gif

Ordered mine about 10:30 PST on Saturday, got my tracking confirmation last night... Package doesn't arrive til Monday though, I can't wait.

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom