*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

got my tracking number today, finally.
Im on a whole notha level/I dont steal your jacob watch I just unscrew the bezel-JayZ

now lets get it all in perspective/for all ya enjoyment a song ya could step wit/ya appointed me to bring rap justice/but i aint 5-o, ya kno its nas yo

i was charged on my cc as soon as i made the order... was it a temp charge or did they take the money out for it already?

Around $350 to as much as $535 I've seen. I think someone sold a pair for around $750 but I don't see anything higher than $535 on eBay.

dannnngg, why is this thread still here?
AND its HELLA LONG :lol:
laugh.gif

Hit this link to get $20 a month!!.......hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?san8189
BUY MY SONOR DRUM SET!!!

Got mine at 4pm today. Very smooth dealing with Nike this time around.

Shoes are a bit of disappointment though, not worth $144 (as Nike figures it).

And $28 each for the hat and shirt are insane.

I'll pass on the next laser package, unless they offer some real value, like that hoodie that came with the nubuck 12s last year.

When they charge you immediately it's to see if you got funds in that account. They usually will withdraw that temporary charge, then charge you at a later date.
[/b]

I have to receive a call from the Nike rep since my billing and shipping were different. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH whats going on?!!??!?!?!?!?!

Can someone post pics of the shirt (the front and the back), if you've taken it out of the package?

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

maxmaxjordan,

man.. talk about making BANK....

:smokin
smokin.gif

>D
grin.gif
>D
grin.gif

i wonder what be the value of these lasers a decade later..DS condition.
[/b]

OMFG i just logged in and tried to buy another pair

I HAD a size 9 in my cart ready to buy it when the message not able to save the order came up

and to add insult to injury they cancelled one of my orders which was for my boy... >:
mad.gif

Uhh... I think Nike just cancelled my orders... The only problem is the two packages have already been shipped and recieved... :wow:
eek.gif
As of right now the money was just put back in my account... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

I might've came up ya'll... :pimp:
pimp.gif

www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions - fire red 4 lasers sz. 11.5 for sale !!!

Thats weird, i just logged in and copped a size ten. Just got a email confirmation. Hope they dont screw up this time and cancel my order for no reason.

^^^ i think the same happened to me as well only that they cancelled one pair before it could get shipped.....the other is shipped and i will most likely recieve it later today......and i checked my bank account online and the money was put back into it......so i dunno whats gonna go on

SOMEONE WHO ISNT BUYING PLEASE HOOK ME UP WITH YOUR MEMBER LOGIN.......I REGISTERED AND RECIEVED AN EMAIL BUT NEVER SIGNED UP

Mine are crawling their way to papa here in Seattle by ground 8)
glasses.gif

Scheduled Delivery: May 23, 2005

I hope they come early. Is the quality of these somewhat close to 99-00 retros? I've heard better than the CG but that's not saying much.
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or kezeng@comcast.net-email

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 19, 2005

Brian,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is:
Shipment #1
Ship to: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Brian Gill

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $11.00
Sales Tax = $15.83
Grand Total: $226.83
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $226.83

I Just ordered a 11.5 right now i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hit me up!!! ste160@gmail.com
AIM=bga7x

Will someone for the love of GOD, please give me a link to get in! I've been trying now for over 15 HRS! to get in and NONE of the links on this post work for me.

I'll give you my first born child! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom