OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I made a pair with the cannon color scheme and one with a kinda knicks/pewter color scheme.  Heres a pic of them, sorry for the filtering its not my picture. View media item 1494099

also props on your 12 ASG IDs!  I did a similar sprite ID. 

Oh OK nice and thanks. It seems to me like not too many people made pairs but any time I see one pop up, I just want them. Wish I could've made a Canon pair, the red carpet pair, and a summit lake hornet pair.

yeah the red carpet ones ive seen are dope!  the ones with a lot of white on them make the carbon fiber stand out. 

3 Color options for Elite Upper.

Weak
mean.gif

Last edited:
WTF Nike!!! Only 3 upper options on the elite ids. I'm going to do a black & gold pair & call it a day. What a disappointment.

3 Color options for Elite Upper.

Weak
mean.gif

WTF Nike!!! Only 3 upper options on the elite ids. I'm going to do a black & gold pair & call it a day. What a disappointment.
You guys kill me. The upper isn't even the predominate color on the shoe. It really should be called a fuse overlay. You guys act like there are not 18 damn colors for the bootie, and the wing options are dope as ****. 

Nah it was more Ravens inspired that anything but i can see the Hollywood Nights.

And Can't wait to see what (and how many) Pumper Cooked up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom