OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

My first pair of Lebron iD's
happy.gif
  I love the way they came out.  A couple glue spots, but since these are for primarily on court, idc.

What do you guys think?  I love the gold/elite cw

Order Placed: 4/6.  Estimated Delivery: 5/14.  Actual Delivery: 4/30.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has had to figure out this problem. but I wasn't able to upload three pictures I took cuz they were over 10MB.  Has anyone found a good way to resize their pictures?

Last edited:
Yo so I just returned a pair of ID XII's because of the mega fuse upper peeling where the foot creases happen, it happened on the black mega fuse pattern right behind the medial swoosh on the right shoe. Anyone else had this happen? I was sad because when I went to make them again, the all black/black upper was taken away and replaced with black/dark grey so I figured it wouldn't look right on the black/black/gold accents that some of us have done. But ya has anyone else seen this peeling happen where the heavier creases happen on the xiis? And any idea on how the black/grey upper would look on a black boot color? Thanks!  

sickfootprotect sickfootprotect The black/grey fuse is still mostly black, in fact I can't notice any grey in it at all lol. Check out BrianOCs Duke pair 2 pages back to see for yourself, but it still looks all black to me.

As far as the peeling thing, I haven't personally had that problem with any of my pairs

Back
Top Bottom