OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Thought Nike already had the sprites made when you went to the ID page??

Sort of. General blocking was the same but it was all bright crimson with a glow volt sole and volt shank. Actual pair, IMO is all Uni Red, Uni red and team red posite with poison green glow sole and fly wire, plus the silver to gold swoosh.

Pic via SC

Uni Red, poison green

NDC mock up

Any rendering to actual pic differences are mostly due to lighting. Remember bright crimson has a very orange component to it. Not a rich red like university.

Last edited:
I want to make 2 - 4 Lebron 12 iDs but just can't pull the trigger at retail, especially on the Elite's...  Does anyone have a promo code that they're willing to part with?  

Gold and oil are in and let me tell you it's a disaster. The gold already is flaking off and the shoe even comes with a little note and says the gold will come off. I feel like I wasted 342 dollars. I hate nike. My hares was terrible now this View media item 1539001

Last edited:
Wow sorry to hear that uglymusa uglymusa . Can't believe they still haven't figured out a way to stop the metallics from chipping. And then they have the audacity to include a note warning you that they will chip? Not a good look at all smh

Damn shame too bc they look amazing

Gold and oil are in and let me tell you it's a disaster. The gold already is flaking off and the shoe even comes with a little note and says the gold will come off. I feel like I wasted 342 dollars. I hate nike. My hares was terrible now this View media item 1539001

Bro I would send those back with the quickness for a full refund. That's ridiculous to say the least. It's like Nike said to themselves...ah hell just put the option up there, screw it...just throw a note in there and we'll be fine.

Any chance you could post a pic of said note?

:smh:

Gold and oil are in and let me tell you it's a disaster. The gold already is flaking off and the shoe even comes with a little note and says the gold will come off. I feel like I wasted 342 dollars. I hate nike. My hares was terrible now this
Man that's awful. The design looks good, but I would 100% return them.

Paying 342 dollars and receive something like this, is not acceptable 

Under Armour puts the sticker that has a metallic finish but it doesn't come shipped with a chip. :smh:

You can say for the price you expect quality but with Nike that's not the case. They'll remake it but it could happen again, I don't bother if they can't get it right the first time.

Adidas mi custom is excellent. First time doing that I was beyond impressed. Quality was superb and it came with a drawstring type tote bag, shoes were $120 btw.

Last edited:
Under Armour puts the sticker that has a metallic finish but it doesn't come shipped with a chip.
mean.gif

You can say for the price you expect quality but with Nike that's not the case. They'll remake it but it could happen again, I don't bother if they can't get it right the first time.

Adidas mi custom is excellent. First time doing that I was beyond impressed. Quality was superb and it came with a drawstring type tote bag, shoes were $120 btw.
Nike should put all ID's in a dust bag

Went ahead and ordered the Sprite.

Put "23" on top "SPRITE" on left and "LBJMIX" on right in Gold.

Hope they don't take the option down. May need to order another
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom