OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I think these are decent but everybody has there prefferences...

Not sure if i'm gonna do a ID yet, might after we get a preview of what all the options look like compared to their renderings

edit; not me btw

Dudes underwhelmed and unsatisfied reaction has me dead :x

I was watching the video just waiting for him to start crying, flip out, then spike the shoe :lol:

I cant decide for the life of me what to make my 3rd id, I've seen the real life pics of both versions and honestly they both look nice. Opinions?

I cant decide for the life of me what to make my 3rd id, I've seen the real life pics of both versions and honestly they both look nice. Opinions?
I made the top ones with a black swoosh and black liner, but I agree both look good in actual pics we've seen so far.  

The bottom one reminds me of a Cavs "fanatic" colorway, which is nice.  

Dare I say it...pumper's worst IDs yet.. NikeID let him down with that sole color
The Lebron 12s are just not a great canvas to begin with. That said -I think his those some of the best I've seen in this thread yet. Just differing opinions that's all.

Agree tho -not sure how Nike can possibly call that sole color 'Volt'.

Last edited:

Dare I say it...pumper's worst IDs yet.. NikeID let him down with that sole color
Have to agree. Would have looked good if it was true volt. 

Biggest issue is the rendering online appears like solid colour and all of the soles are translucent. Should at least update the Nike site to reflect that. 

I'll preface this by saying this is only my opinion and props to people ordering what they like, but it looks like with the silhouette of the 12 the best way to go is simple.

It's a catch 22 because when you spend as much as you do on an id, you want to not be bland or simple. A lot of these are looks I couldn't rock, but I salut those who order what they want and rock what they want and don't care what people like me have to say lol.

Last edited:
Yeah the color translucent sole has been a MAJOR disappointment. The red looks pink, the volt looks gitd, and even on my crown jewels the pink on the rest of the shoe is really bright and vivid but on the sole is an entirely different shade of pink that's really light. I guess until Nike fixes this you are stuck getting either clear or gitd soles.

That volt is weak. Hope you are returning them.
@thapointguy  The volt is definitely a disappointment...True volt would've made them looks better but for some reason I still like these a lot so I'm going to keep em. I was actually more upset with the Raptors pair where the sole came out pinkish but now those grew on me as well.  

Yea, that volt is trash. I thought it would come out exactly how it looks on the foamposite sole.

Really digging the crown jewels.

EXTREMELY happy that i didnt do red soles on my "Christmas" pair. Id be highly upset.

Think im gonna do a white pair and use Never-Wet on them since you wont be able to see the "frosty"ness of it.

Very clean just can't justify spending money on white ids knowing next year at this time they'll look like poop
Exactly... I'm really digging the simple scheme with gold hits though.  Really considering a mostly grey pair with gold.  Can't make up ma damn mind though...

That volt sole has me :x :smh: right now. I did a Chaos inspired X and the translucent Volt was PERFECT! These...not so much. Since the grey uppers came out so well I put a Chaos variation together, but if that's how Volt shows up on the sole this is a pass...almost perfect...

View media item 1267689
And while I was at it, since I had a few minutes to actually mess around with the build...something for you Dolphins fans

View media item 1267696

Last edited:
That "Chaos" pair with custom @Dc30  red speckles on the posite 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes underwhelmed and unsatisfied reaction has me dead :x

I was watching the video just waiting for him to start crying, flip out, then spike the shoe :lol:

it was a great looking shoe minus the sole. not sure of what he was expecting other than a better looking sole. he was prob having buyers remorse off that hefty pricetag. i remember a few years back some dude on here was heavy on iD ordering several pairs and then had buyers remorse and sent them all back.

Back
Top Bottom