OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

^Nice pair -- I like the Uni Gold addition with that color scheme

Interesting that the bags on these iDs are feeling more responsive.

My pair comes in today too. UPS man be lagging always! Dunno why, they always deliver past 6 even into 7 sometimes. Smh

^That's right on man. That's nice! Kinda wack they couldn't give us speckles on the midsole. Would be such a nice option. I'd do an xmas 8 inspired one if that was the case!

^That's right on man. That's nice! Kinda wack they couldn't give us speckles on the midsole. Would be such a nice option. I'd do an xmas 8 inspired one if that was the case!

Ugh I know man! I was just saying that like 10 minutes ago when I was making them! And metallic swooshes with swoosh outlines would be dope too.

^ @PPumper man those black and red ones are just sick! I don't ever like blue like that but those magic ones are on point too. I would think speckles would kill the shoe but it looks good man.

^ @PPumper man those black and red ones are just sick! I don't ever like blue like that but those magic ones are on point too. I would think speckles would kill the shoe but it looks good man.

I feel you on the speckles..but since the speckle guy has been behaving this year, I'm gonna take advantage this time around.

These pics are no where near PPumper's pics but I'm excited to finall have them in hand. Over all im happy! The instinct liner was kinda underwhelming. Its like washed out black. And as you can see the pull tab thingy in the toungue is like team red. If someone does the team red/varsity red option this maybe a viable option but it looks kinda out place with this. Its not bad just kinda underwhelming. I feel lazy trying to create another one although I can return. What you guys think?

The flywirw is gold and you can see some like glitter,very slightly but it's there. And the smoked sole is nice!

View media item 1306792
View media item 1306793
View media item 1306795

These pics are no where near PPumper's pics but I'm excited to finall have them in hand. Over all im happy! The instinct liner was kinda underwhelming. Its like washed out black. And as you can see the pull tab thingy in the toungue is like team red. If someone does the team red/varsity red option this maybe a viable option but it looks kinda out place with this. Its not bad just kinda underwhelming. I feel lazy trying to create another one although I can return. What you guys think?

The flywirw is gold and you can see some like glitter,very slightly but it's there. And the smoked sole is nice!

View media item 1306792
View media item 1306793
View media item 1306795

Dang man thats real disappointing that the lining turned out to look like that.. Looked so crisp in the rendering and the pull tab on the tongue is way darker in person than it is online! Truly a bummer man, Id return em and maybe switch your upper to the team red variant

Dang man thats real disappointing that the lining turned out to look like that.. Looked so crisp in the rendering and the pull tab on the tongue is way darker in person than it is online! Truly a bummer man, Id return em and maybe switch your upper to the team red variant

I know right?! The lining was one thing,but the pull tab on the tongue was just completely off.

Well I have a couple options. Make a team red one to match my pull tab or make the lining black. Thing is, I don't like the team red option with the champ pack variation. I've seen some on IG. It looks clean but a completely different shoe and for me takes away from the champ pack feel. I could make a black lining but I really do like the instinct liner. From a far,after looking at it, it just looks black. But its nice to be different to some degree from the others I've seen of this ID. So in all,I think this is my best option and I can deal with that little pull tab.

And after relacig these, they look so much better. Plus I ain't about to unlace and relace another pair. Lol. But I'm happy!

(I see you @PPumper! Lol)

View media item 1306909
View media item 1306910
View media item 1306911
View media item 1306912
View media item 1306913

I know right?! The lining was one thing,but the pull tab on the tongue was just completely off.

Well I have a couple options. Make a team red one to match my pull tab or make the lining black. Thing is, I don't like the team red option with the champ pack variation. I've seen some on IG. It looks clean but a completely different shoe and for me takes away from the champ pack feel. I could make a black lining but I really do like the instinct liner. From a far,after looking at it, it just looks black. But its nice to be different to some degree from the others I've seen of this ID. So in all,I think this is my best option and I can deal with that little pull tab.

And after relacig these, they look so much better. Plus I ain't about to unlace and relace another pair. Lol. But I'm happy!

(I see you @PPumper! Lol)

View media item 1306909
View media item 1306910
View media item 1306911
View media item 1306912
View media item 1306913

Oh damn they look waaay better with those laces! Also kind of a bummer that the heel tab is orange [emoji]128533[/emoji] i wish nike just gave us free range to customize the product

Got my "Duke" pair similar upper based like p_pumpers' "Magic" but not happy with the quality. Off white unpainted Posite showing on the last eyelet area and the washed out Instinct graphic on the lining and photo blue tab have to send it back/remade. Another pair in same delivery came out great though so it didn't ruin the night.

Oh damn they look waaay better with those laces! Also kind of a bummer that the heel tab is orange [emoji]128533[/emoji] i wish nike just gave us free range to customize the product

Thanks. Yeah for me they definitely complete the look. My favorite IDs I've made yet(not that I've made a lot). And yeah that orange heel tab is just straight dumb. Like give us an option or do it right. I mean who in their right mind would think orange? I figured the team red tab on the tongue isn't as obstructive as that pull tab so I can manage. Haha.

cheaper to use a 20% off code. You can buy one for 20-25 if you don't have one. My order was $205 shipped and that doesn't include eBates.
that means you paid $225-$230, lol...how is that better than just paying $200? Id rather give my money to someone else instead of giving it to a company anyway.

Yall cheap as hell, lol. You get to make a shoe for the RETAIL price of the REGULAR releases and you still aren't satisfied with that, smh. Cray.

Well that was a waste of time and my fingers hurt un lacing these shoes! I was gonna keep it till I found a chip on the posites. Small but you can see it. At least I can. I can deal with glue but a chip,even small,I cant have. Even if I got it on 20% I can't have that. So I'm re creating. At least I know what they look like lol. They make these fast but man another waiting game! Im going to wait till Friday though. Let's see if they release new options with the DATA color.

Last edited:

THEY REALLY do, for $250 I should be able to place my size 12's back easily and not have to play shoe tetris to get them to fit. 
My sz 14s fit perfectly inside it's iD box. 

Maybe the size of the box varies with the size of the shoe, kinda like socks... S, M, L, XL

Back
Top Bottom