OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Was anyone else expecting the all star IDs to be like the gumbo 11 iD?

I was really banking on metallic gold posite..
eyes.gif
Bruh I just knew I was gonna do something crazy on ID once them options dropped, I was wrong
tired.gif
i think we all did, had my tax return on ready
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Everybody was asking for solid outsoles instead of translucent and Nike puts them on and now nobody is using them.

Taking away colors is just stupid on ID. they should just make everything available from the get go and leave it that way.

Bet they would sell more.

Taking away colors is just stupid on ID. they should just make everything available from the get go and leave it that way.

Bet they would sell more.

I borederline think they don't want to many ID sales... cause these options are ridiculous... with all of the colors so much fire could be made... it's starting to get on my nerves... put me in the room with one of them nike workers in charge of this decision... I bet I whoop his ***

Don't forget Multi-colored Kobes and Roshes

Last edited:
they may have scaled down on options possibly due to the 12s not selling as well as they'd like

maybe, I don't know how they're selling but Ive seen physical stores with 12s at 150 already, haven't seen that in years

Why would Nike NOT want iD sales? Not only are they MORE than the regular retail pairs...it's a direct sale. Nike gets all that profit. Whereas stock sold to FTL or whatever is all at wholesale...guessing $85-95 per pair which then is sold at $200 or less depending on what discounts said retailer decides to give in order to move product.

Nike is in the business of making money...trust me...they're not worried about iD sales hurting GR or vice versa. A sale is a sale is a sale.

Can't wait til the ASG ID's start coming in :nerd:

Hopefully they don't take the options down before we get to see how they turn out :\

I ordered 2 pairs on 1/17, got a finishing touches email 1/31, and nothing since. So I called today, and they gave me 20% off my order. I had already used a 10% off code for that order, so I got them for about 175 each! They said the delay was because of the Chinese New Year.

I'd want to see these in person before ordering, but if this came out even as gold as some of the chroma options last year...
smokin.gif

I'm thinking about these as well, obviously they've been done before, but only cuz they're good colorways.

I ordered 2 pairs on 1/17, got a finishing touches email 1/31, and nothing since. So I called today, and they gave me 20% off my order. I had already used a 10% off code for that order, so I got them for about 175 each! They said the delay was because of the Chinese New Year.

Same exact situation with a March 3 delivery date but I'm guessing it has to be the same reason why I haven't gotten them yet because I ordered some huaraches the same day and I got those two weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom