OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Ooooooo the silver posites looking nice.... Can't wait to get mine

Also like how the black is matte... Now whos gonna be the first to order and/or post a Grammy PE lookalike with the metallic yellow posite? :nerd:

Last edited:
I like the crown jewel idea. I switched the midsole to grey and laces to grey with pink flywire. Might be the next cop

Expected delivery date is 4/22. No yellow flywire option was disappointing but figured I would go ahead and order before more options were removed. Almost went with University Red posite but figured it would come out pretty flat. Wish they would give us more upper options and metallic posite but that's just a pipe dream at this point. Made this pair as a representation of the game I was able to attend back in January. Left iD says "Witness", Right says "12515" for the date of the game. 

Expected delivery date is 4/22. No yellow flywire option was disappointing but figured I would go ahead and order before more options were removed. Almost went with University Red posite but figured it would come out pretty flat. Wish they would give us more upper options and metallic posite but that's just a pipe dream at this point. Made this pair as a representation of the game I was able to attend back in January. Left iD says "Witness", Right says "12515" for the date of the game. 

I love the inspiration!

View media item 1449047
These came in today. I initially made these inNovember. When they came in I was disappointed in the blue upper, and returned it. I regretted it, and Nike removed the blue upper right after I returned mine. Last week, someone on LeBron Marketplace came in clutch, offering me his pair that was exactly identical to the pair I made. Thanks to you once again.

Opening Night colorway.

These came in today. I initially made these inNovember. When they came in I was disappointed in the blue upper, and returned it. I regretted it, and Nike removed the blue upper right after I returned mine. Last week, someone on LeBron Marketplace came in clutch, offering me his pair that was exactly identical to the pair I made. Thanks to you once again.

Opening Night colorway.
Better pics please!  Those look great!

LeBron AS ID "Obey Your Thirst"
Damn! You're gonna go broke soon with all these ID's 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom