OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

So I take it no one has done a pair using the Instinct options?
nerd.gif

I wonder how Nike feels about that
laugh.gif
they gonna teach us to love it by offering the Christmas print
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 I really hope we get the data print that could be interesting and better than the instinct

My Hawkeye will be in this week. Can't wait.

And may order these this week after seeing Pumper's FP.

Nice IDs everyone! Wanted to ask,and i know this varies so im looking for like a definite answer,but what has been the time gap from the finishing email to shipping email? Just got my finishing email today and you can say im a little anxious. Haha. I know it should be here before the 12/23 eta they gave me,but maybe hoping it may come sooner. I did have like an "ID" on the back of the tongue.

Last edited:
Nice IDs everyone! Wanted to ask,and i know this varies so im looking for like a definite answer,but what has been the time gap from the finishing email to shipping email? Just got my finishing email today and you can say im a little anxious. Haha. I know it should be here before the 12/23 eta they gave me,but maybe hoping it may come sooner. I did have like an "ID" on the back of the tongue.
4-5 days 

Naw finishing varies

Because they ship them in batches from China. I had a finishing e-mail for like a week and a half until they finally shipped.

i know alot of people dont like the gloss of the black, but i like the contrast between that and the mesh under it.

Ordered 11/24/14

Shipped 12/9/14

I'm so glad you posted man. I was gonna just reply and say that hopefully that means mines coming soon. But what do you know,I checked Nike.com and my orders and they've shipped! Fastest turnaround ever! Got my black and gold laces waiting for the this! So excited!

Back
Top Bottom