Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

looks like im going to bust another DB3 weekend again this saturday. just not drunk this time.

I want the MVP's 
frown.gif

Same here I had to double glance, totally threw me off haha. Oh well.... Ill try nike.com if I miss on that too there will be plenty of more shoes.

evilside is getting attacked by resellers on twitter. them boys are madddddd... lol they're salty like an ocean of salt.

Last edited:
Man this thread took off fast! After 30+ pages of reading all I can do is salute Evilside. Dude is like robin hood or something, looking out for the little guy

Idk if it's just me but I've never been more turned off to buying sneakers before in my life. This entire release did nothing for me but make me see Nike in a much worse way. Why can't they just get some concrete changes in place for sneaker buying? This was their most hyped release since the Yeezys last year and I was curious to see how they'd handle it.. It goes beyond evilside. I don't even mind him because all he did was expose serious flaws in this rsvp system.

I know I'm preaching to the choir but I do pray that changes are put in place in time for the Red October Yeezy colorway..

I don't want to have to rely on calling up Don C for my pair :x

you guys are seriously sacking the dude so hard when 10 hours ago you didnt even know he existed. his works impressive, cant deny that but everyones acting so fake like youve been boys for years. anyway good looks on the big pickup, sure its not the first, sure it wont be the last. 

you guys are seriously sacking the dude so hard when 10 hours ago you didnt even know he existed. his works impressive, cant deny that but everyones acting so fake like youve been boys for years. anyway good looks on the big pickup, sure its not the first, sure it wont be the last. 

We went to pre k together. Ask him.

Back
Top Bottom