Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Some dude is sellin the megatron nike bot on ebay  
mean.gif

This. Nike's market cap is currently 58.8 billion. UA's is 7.59.
True look at where nike's stock was in 2009 and look at UA the same year.  Now compare the 2.  I know this is going in another direction, just pointing out that someone's coming for Nike....

the Lennox guy basically confirmed what everyone was thinking when they whiffed on the DB3s. Now they have proof and have a single person locking up 10? Even at worst, we were picturing a dozen diferent bots and a few normal people getting through. i think its big. maybe it isn't. maybe Anonymous decides to make a statement about sweat shops randomly and gets involved. or maybe nothing happens at all.

you will never take out the secondary market that will always exist because of the day and age we live in
agreed but nike could maximize thier profit and minimize resellers by making more shoes.. For example this champ pack they made 600-70" pairs for 500 a pop which is what drives the resale value to be 3500-5000. Nike could make 50,000 of these packs and STILL sellout and reduce resellers prices and maximize THEIR profit not some 16 year old kid who hasn't home through puberty yet who bought a not off eBay . Just my opinion.. Even nikes general releases sell out..

agreed but nike could maximize thier profit and minimize resellers by making more shoes.. For example this champ pack they made 600-70" pairs for 500 a pop which is what drives the resale value to be 3500-5000. Nike could make 50,000 of these packs and STILL sellout and reduce resellers prices and maximize THEIR profit not some 16 year old kid who hasn't home through puberty yet who bought a not off eBay . Just my opinion.. Even nikes general releases sell out..
the whole shoe game is based on tiers that are relative to each other though. that's allowed the freakin' sock game to evolve. SOCK GAME <-- what am i saying

I DON'T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE EXPECT WITH THESE RELEASES THAT CAN POCKET A LOT OF CHANGE IF YOU OBTAIN THEM. IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WILL DO WITH THE SHOES IF YOU OBTAIN THEM? MOST ARE GOING TO GET AND FLIP FOR THE PROFIT. EVEN THOSE WHO SAY THEY WILL WEAR THEM, HELL THEY MAY WEAR THEM BUT IN THE FUTURE WHEN THEY WANT TO SELL THE SHOE, THEY AREN'T GOING TO SELL THEM FOR RETAIL. WHY WOULD ANY OF THESE EMPLOYEES FIGHT FAIR WHEN THERE IS THOUSANDS AT STAKE? WHY WOULD ONE NOT LOOK TO EXPLOIT THE SYSTEM WHEN THERE IS ALSO THOUSANDS AT STAKE?

NIKE DOESN'T NEED TO HIRE PROGRAMMERS OR CHANGE THIS OR THAT. THEY ALREADY HAVE IT WELL WITHIN THEIR MEANS TO END THINGS BY DOING WHAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN DOING. MAKING SHOES. JUST GR EVERYTHING. NOT SOME. EVERYTHING. PROBLEM SOLVED. BUT OF COURSE MOST ON NIKETALK WON'T WANT THE SHOES ANYMORE.

MONEY CORRUPTS. HAS ANYBODY ELSE SEEN GAME OF THRONES? :lol:
This! Or just send a limited amount to the stores so the hypebeast think they are limited and general release or limited general release numbers through Ndc and then save them for a restock if they don't sell out in the amount of time they hoped for.

I'M CRYING SO HARD. NOW THAT'S JUST LAZY. AT LEAST TRY TO HIDE SOME OF THE EVIDENCE.
Why cover it up? I think it's great. It lets Foot Locker know what type of dirt bags they have working for them. The best part is it's obviously more than one person in the backroom with him since he has a cameraman lol. I absolutely think some of the employees should get a few of every major release, just not ALL of them except for the few they raffle to us poor saps.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I'M JUST SAYING WE ALL KNOW THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PROGRAMS, RAFFLES, CAMPING, AND EMPLOYEES AT ALL.
Exactly memph. Nobody wants or appreciates Gr's. Its the people not being able to restrain themselves from paying whatever the resell price is for a pair of "ultra limited" sneakers. I guarantee if This release didn't have a high resell or was a gr, pairs would've been easier to obtain. Nike doesn't give 2 ***** if you obtain certain shoes or not. Money doesn't have any color to them.

negative.

nikes not in big trouble.

people arent getting fired.

same usual suspects for ever release.

only one that may get fired is that idiot at HoH that put his pair for sale while still in the stock room and had his HoH gear still on.

Dude what if this happened with the Yeezy 2s? Do you think Nike could charge $300 retail for a shoe if it weren't for a secondary market of $2-$3k? Any cog in their machine is potentially worth millions. The fact that Nike chose a "viral" platform has made this instantly "viral"

statement must have gone over my head.... needs some help understanding.

somebody should go to the hoh in nyc and look for someone with a HOH name tag that says fernando (dude selling on ebay)

i think the salt this year is much thicker than it was last year for the champ pack.

glad i went thru that let down... made this year irrelevant to me.

Back
Top Bottom