Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm surprised so many random shops are getting restocks on the Mints and the Hazelnuts. I'm still trying to get a pair of latter, hopefully for retail. I tried calling Bistro but couldn't get through.

No time to search thread. Sneaker bistro got hazel and mint retail. Phone orders accepted just got 10.5 mints

Still waiting for the Elites to go on sale. Hopefully they will soon now that the XI was officially announced...

I'd never do any transaction of 3k+ in real life, imo. Too paranoid about crazy sole-lickers stalking me to my house and robbing me for my sneakers + the money they just gave me.

I'd never do any transaction of 3k+ in real life, imo. Too paranoid about crazy sole-lickers stalking me to my house and robbing me for my sneakers + the money they just gave me.

I'd prefer to do a transaction like that in person.  Both parties can leave satisfied and there are no worries of chargebacks or someone sending you something "not as described".

As long as your meeting in public and you can bring someone with you if you really feel uncomfortable.

The weirdest place I've ever met someone was in the parking lot of a police department, it was the sellers suggestion and I didn't see anything wrong with it.

I guess he figured even if I did try something I wouldn't get that far.

A few sizes back up for those pure platinum X's in case you missed yesterday on FNL
well, yesterdays order was cancelled..so let's try this again 
mean.gif

Damn didnt even know any were canceled. Good luck. Think they just had a lot of orders and unless yours wasnt in by 10:15 latest then it was canceled

Back
Top Bottom