Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Cannot believe there was hype on these.

Seriously who knew?

I don't think these will sell that well in the aftermarket.

Blows my mind that these sold out and were that sought after.  Been hearing how "ugly" the X lows were for months, and how Nike "failed" so hard on these.  I personally like the lows, but still shocks me these reptiles went so quick.  I guess you never really know what people will go after. 

I love the lows. The reptiles might be the only pair I dont care for. Funny to see people go crazy over them.

Last edited:
I don't think this sell out should come as a surprise. You could see it coming from the jump when this color way popped up really late in the X release cycle, initially overseas with no information kind of out of nowhere. They are kind of similar in that way to the Lebron 9 Floridian Low or the Lebron 8 Miami Nights low, to some extent, and carry on with the Florida nods with the Everglades/Reptile theme. Compare them side by side to any of the other lows (other than the Championship Pack of course) and it's clear to see these stand apart with the little details like the gradient graphic midsole and the lining, the tongue tab, the air bubble..

Especially in this climate/current state of things, if you really were keen on this release from the get go you should have taken it more seriously and went as hard for these as whatever else you go hard for, Retro Jordans or whatever else it may be. This NDC release was very cool since it wasn't TLO, it was like a few years ago just refreshing the New Releases page sorting by Newest or searching for the Style Code right at 8am. My first successful cop in months, was almost fully manually checked out by the time the Nike Tweet went out. Can't wait to get them.

^^^well I had other things to do before they released today and had planned on copping first thing in the morning at retail and not sitting back waiting and hoping they go on sale before copping!

I did wanted this joints but couldn't see paying 165.00 when I could get almost 2 pairs of the same shoe in other CW's , so that's what I did and don't regret, gave my son the Knicks CW and he's happy AF

I don't think this sell out should come as a surprise. You could see it coming from the jump when this color way popped up really late in the X release cycle, initially overseas with no information kind of out of nowhere. They are kind of similar in that way to the Lebron 9 Floridian Low or the Lebron 8 Miami Nights low, to some extent, and carry on with the Florida nods with the Everglades/Reptile theme. Compare them side by side to any of the other lows (other than the Championship Pack of course) and it's clear to see these stand apart with the little details like the gradient graphic midsole and the lining, the tongue tab, the air bubble..

Especially in this climate/current state of things, if you really were keen on this release from the get go you should have taken it more seriously and went as hard for these as whatever else you go hard for, Retro Jordans or whatever else it may be. This NDC release was very cool since it wasn't TLO, it was like a few years ago just refreshing the New Releases page sorting by Newest or searching for the Style Code right at 8am. My first successful cop in months, was almost fully manually checked out by the time the Nike Tweet went out. Can't wait to get them.

Grabbed my pair first thing sat morning. Was there before hoh opened thinking I'd be the first one there. Nope, not even close. I was like the 12th person there, and I knew they were pretty limited cuz a guy who works there told me they only got 18 pairs. I'm just glad I got my size. I thought it was kinda funny though cuz the guy who was like 3rd in line waited til after I got my pair, and then went in and bought what the store had left. That store was sold out by 9:10am

Lol. Nike wins again. Same ole formula they can pull out their back pocket to buy almost ANY model.

A lot of colors+nickname+extreme limited numbers= sellout and hype.

Works every time. God bless the marketing Genius of the swoosh.

It was the same over the champ pack lows...I personally didn't like a single X low CW besides the "Reptiles", "Champ Pack" and the blk/crimson....They we're all just to plain plus a not so great model in general.
Didn't like the lows yet you mentioned quite a few that you liked.  LOL
No cw will save the lows....just one of the quotes I remember reading a while back....oh and all lows will sit and hit outlets....thank you to all the hypocrites out there that bought up all the pairs from the people who actually liked the lows and this particular cw!
Sorry you missed out on them, if it makes you feel better I didn't buy a pair. 

Liking these Thursday releases,copped from ndc yesterday,recieved kicks today,havent even gotten shipping conformation yet:smokin

anybody know whats a good price for the denims, I managed to get the hazelnuts for $300 but no one seems to be biting on that price for the denims

Great price but damn how many filters did you put on there
sick.gif
it just looks bad on a comp screen i guess haha, looks a bit better on phone

looks like my patience paid off and was able to cop denims for $300 barring everything goes right, im a happy camper and done with the x's

Back
Top Bottom