Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Perfect!!! LOL
roll.gif

Man, the box for my settings is messing up my stacks. I have them sitting on top of 3 574 boxes right now & it's still not working.

& it looks like eastbay will be my first option from now on, FedEx & UPS are both terrible in my area. I just had an incident with FedEx stealing my ndc order over the weekend. USPS is the only one that delivers regularly & pick up is easier since the po is down the street.

Are the settings the only one that came in that huge overly wide box? Or did all X non+? The wind chill box was big but it was + optional, and the gold medals had +. My only other pair is ID's

Man those white/black/gold Elites are nice.
pimp.gif

Would be an instant pickup if not for the outrageous price tag.

damn, tempted to pick up those elites at retail, those are beauts

damn, tempted to pick up those elites at retail, those are beauts
You can do that if you just wanna rock em' on RD...but, I'm more than sure those are gonna hit the outlets w/ that price tag...and we are talkin about the white and gold, right??? LOL

My issue with the Denims is not that it has pink but more how they colorblocked that pink on the midsole like they did. Of the NSW releases, I'd say it's Corks > Black/Red Suedes > Denims > Hazelnut Suede for me. After seeing more pics of the Elites though, I'm just not a fan, especially for $260+ retail. Would rather take the regular Xs anyday.
The Corks are BY FAR the best of the EXT releases..the Denims are just the flavor of the month...a cool shoe though

Back
Top Bottom