Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I bet these Lenron shoes will sit doe.....

Another set of laces? Nice! Crossing my fingers that reseller price doesn't get too outta hand 
tired.gif

Is unknwn handling the raffle ticket giveaways well? Do you have to wait in line for a while before you get one? Thanks in advance
I only had to wait 15 min at Dadeland around 6PM, my friend said it was longer at Unknwn since they were only giving tickets away from 4-7PM.  

The foot locker in dadeland? Can you get a ticket at any time?
Yeah it was anytime during store hours but they were only handing out tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday for the Lebron MVPs (winners called Thursday).  

They started handing out tickets today (Wednesday) for the Barkley Metallics, but they will also be giving them out tomorrow (Thursday). 

Yeah it was anytime during store hours but they were only handing out tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday for the Lebron MVPs (winners called Thursday).  

They started handing out tickets today (Wednesday) for the Barkley Metallics, but they will also be giving them out tomorrow (Thursday). 
Repped for the info. Guess my only choice is unknwn

Those things are hideous! They have hype written all over them. I would never wear them. I wish nike would give us a widely avaible MVP shoe with red and gold accents but is it that hard? I would rather cop those alternate X elites than those MVPs

Anyone ever pick up from Nike DC? Trying to guess their pickup window. Thanks!
Typically 8-9:30, the last friday release i believe it was the easter kobe's and white foams they had it open from 8-5 .. prior to that release DB9's where an all day window, and the rest i believe were 8-9:30.. I actually spoke with the store manager during a ASG release, and pleaded with her to reconsider the window for pick ups on friday, she should she would talk it over, and check her options.  so i'm hoping this release and all friday releases have the 8-5 window

Those id's look dope up there. Wish I could get my hands on these MVP 10's so I could trade them for the 9's. Damn you Nike!!!

Back
Top Bottom