Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i know some hypebeast is gonna rock a denim hat, denim jacket, jeans and denims
laugh.gif
mean.gif
HAHA! #denimedup 

Nike has done stuff like this before. I own a lebron 8 mvp shoe which was made prior to the season ending. He should have won the mvp but did not and they were destroyed... There is also a Lebron mvp superman 3 and he never got that mvp either...

i was going to post a pic of Birdman with those on.. I coulda swore i saw him wearing those another night walking in also :nerd:

Stop lying man.

You're delusional if you think these will be more limited than corks. There's a reason why people dropped $1k on those and people are already copping the denims for a fraction of that cost. Resellers price on these won't even be half of that.

Has anyone on here ever gotten a cancelled order from Ndc/eastbay/foot locker for ordering more than 1 pair of the same shoe shipped to the same address but different names and credit card?

Has anyone on here ever gotten a cancelled order from Ndc/eastbay/foot locker for ordering more than 1 pair of the same shoe shipped to the same address but different names and credit card?

No, I've done it before, you're usually good.

Last edited:
You're delusional if you think these will be more limited than corks. There's a reason why people dropped $1k on those and people are already copping the denims for a fraction of that cost. Resellers price on these won't even be half of that.
!. I never said the Denims would be more limited than the Corks

2. There aren't way more Denims produced than Corks. They produced slightly more.

Nope, I do this with NDC every weekend. :D

I've got a couple of bases covered, I am in Europe too, I wouldn't consider getting my hopes up if I were in the states lol

those 2x champs are something beautiful. i know when they win and these drop, we wont be able to get em anyways. but DAMN

So whats the final verdict. Are they going to be on ndc or any other online store? I know footlocker is a definite no.

Back
Top Bottom