Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

New thread breath of fresh air! A few pics to keep it moving... For any rockers here

And volts, underrated

Last edited:
Why does everyone feel the need to say something like this about every shoe? We get it, blah blah blah, limited, blah blah blah
for real! thers alway a fanboy who cant keep it real...and so far the lows suck! if a colorway that looked half decent surfaced, i'd pobably cop. but until then they suck! IMO

^ nice pics... the volts will be mine soon enough .. trying to hold out for a price drop but i don't know if i can wait that long

Is $600 worth it for DS Size 10 Corks? Compared to most resell prices, not on what they are because I know most of you guys don't like the Corks.

I'd say that's a good price; relative to what's out there now. I myself am looking to pay no more then $500ish; less if I could work out a trade. Time is on my side.., hopefully!

WOW. $113 thats nuts! Still less than resale I guess. Hoping I don't get hit on Monday. Got my Homes from OSlife today. First pair of X. Like many have said I should have went .5 up, but its not that bad.
Good pick up on the Homes. I really dig this colorway and got myself a pair for a discount price so it was even better 
pimp.gif
. The hypebeasts don't like em because they're a GR  and every store has em in stock, but excluding the corks, gold medal, asg, etc. I think it's one of those GR colorways (as well as the Jade) that a year or two from now people wish they would of got it and will be searching for it then.

Last edited:
Good pick up on the Homes. I really dig this colorway and got myself a pair for a discount price so it was even better :pimp: . The hypebeasts don't like em because they're a GR  and every store has em in stock, but excluding the corks, gold medal, asg, etc. I think it's one of those GR colorways (as well as the Jade) that a year or two from now people wish they would of got it and will be searching for it then.

Appreciate it. It was the only colorway I wanted other than the corks. They were $160 shipped so a little discount. I'm sure I could have got them cheaper if I waited longer. Waiting on pics of the elites though...

homes looks pretty sick. i would cop a pair to ball in if they weren't so expensive.

Glad to see a new thread for these, The bot talk kept me out of the last one...But LeBron is running with the "prisms" now on court don't look bad at all.

I have a pr of corks in my cart total is 819 shipped

Should I click or pass???

Was also trying to track down a pair of the Carbons, and I swear those shoes must have disappeared from the earth, struck out them also.

Picked up a pair of Prisms as a consolation prize.

Saw the Volts in person as well, and other than being an obscenely loud shoe there's nothing special about them.
The Carbons are restocking on OS LIFE at noon EST tomorrow.  They were up for $134.99 last time they were on the site, flat $15 shipping.  Not a bad deal at all.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-x-carbon

I'm still holding out on prisms and want to grab a pair close to $100.  Those and Homes are my favorite GR Lebron X's, but don't want to deal with the yellowing vents on the Homes as these will last me a LONG time.  The bulkiness of the X has kept me from picking up any pairs too.  That was the one thing I liked about the corks back when I first saw them.  The flap where the toe box meets the tongue is flat on the corks and can go under the lace and helps to keep the shoe more streamlined to me, along with the thin cork upper.  The flap on the rest of the X's just makes them that much more bulky to me, so I am hoping the Elites tighten things up like what they did for the 9's.

Pretty sure they are the Solar Red 8's.  Could be the new red in the Low X but I think I saw a glimpse of the white border on the black swoosh

Honestly can't tell what they are. One sec it looks white and then he kicks his leg out around the :35 sec mark and it looks like it's black.  Although, looking closer at the toe rules out the Solars...my bad.  I'm gonna go with the red Low X

I'm just looking forward to Elites(anything I can get at this point), the rest of the reg Xs, and then I'll be nearly ready for the XIs! I'll just need to pick up Volts, Jades, and maybe Pressures. If I could find in a 13 for a decent price I'd get Crown Jewels.

I'm sitting on Floridians, Dunkman(Seaweed), Lavas, Xmas, BHM, and ASG

Copping the Volts tomorrow along with the This and last Saturdays Kobe's. I'm so happy not to have to wake up early.

And thanks to the lows and hopefully less retros, I can start saving some money.

Back
Top Bottom