Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just got mine in from sns. The extra laces were detached and they shipped in the flimsy cardboard surround the actual box, but just happy to have them.

EDIT: And no charges from customs either....
Your dog is not impressed. LOL

People complained about the Lebron VI having too many colorways, then complained when the VII and VIII didn't release enough the following years.
Now they're finally giving us options again between many easily attainable CW's and id's and people are upset again :lol:
Honestly don't understand disapproval of how many CW's they release when you have the choice to just not buy them.

This!
People act like every company should follow the jordan method...smh
Obviously the Lebron line is doing fine, without using Jordan brands ways.
If you don't like the color ways don't buy them. It's as simple as that.

also a strange statement, seeing as the blue diamonds are basically that blue color on your shoe in the picture all over. not to mention those ugly *booty* carmexs, cutting jades, all the iD options, and neon looking volts...and the color you saw that "pops out" is all red with a green check?

blue diamonds are not purple.carmex wont release(at least until now) cutting jades is NOT vivid green more like a faded one...IDs?I was talking about what nike released already fam...you re right on the volts tho,they pop out but they are HIDEOUS.that's my .02 of course everyone is entitled to their opinion,i just stated(and made some arguments now) mine.

i meant the BLUE on your 9s..."that blue color on your shoe" but forget it.

Nike LeBron 9 ‘Summit Lake Hornets’
Pure Purple/Turquoise Blue-White

^^^

Last edited:
nikestore and footlocker both confirm the 9th. Think thats a little more reliable than sneakernews

i also remember reading somewhere that Sunsets got pushed back.. but if footlocker and ndc said the 9th ill go with the 9th

Ah wasn't expecting the "settings" to drop so soon I'm sure they won't be hard to obtain later down the line.

don't agree with yall that say the 9's are better than 10's

10s IMO has way better colorways compared to the 9's , I only liked the Big bangs and Cannons.

but with the 10's

Floridians, Corks, Fireberry, Dunkman, USA Lavas

These ****** at Nike are poor. The Lebron X low, is the Lebron 9 with exposed flywire AND they're charging MORE this year.

Nike letting JB take QA over at Lebron camp :smh:

So I ended up finding a pair of corks for a "reasonable" price. These are one of the dopest shoes ive ever seen. They look sooooo sick in person. I am in love with my first and only pair of lebron Xs. :pimp:

View media item 299068
Worth every penny imo.

Last edited:
So I ended up finding a pair of corks for a "reasonable" price. These are one of the dopest shoes ive ever seen. They look sooooo sick in person. I am in love with my first and only pair of lebron Xs. :pimp:

congrats :pimp:

And no I'm not a reseller and not advertising anything so don't pm me bc I personally think these are ugly af

my objection with the Xs is that the colours are kinda dead as in not so live like the ixs...those pop out much more imo...only colour poppin out for the xs so far is chrstmas...plus corks thats pretty much the ones i like,waiting to see the dolphins up close...
View media item 298751

Well buy your Christmas & Corks then.... :lol:

last time i checked there was no blue on my shoe.forgot it already fam. :smokin :smokin :smokin

You own Summit Lakes & you trying to tell people that blue ain't almost the same blue that's in the Blue Diamonds?!

Yes, Blue.....that Blue that's in your shoes, Dawg.

Last edited:
People complained about the Lebron VI having too many colorways, then complained when the VII and VIII didn't release enough the following years.
Now they're finally giving us options again between many easily attainable CW's and id's and people are upset again :lol:
Honestly don't understand disapproval of how many CW's they release when you have the choice to just not buy them.

You like a colorway.....buy it.

You don't like a colorway....don't buy it.

You don't like any colorways.....go buy another shoe.

It's that simple. Stop the blood-clot whining! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom