Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

roll.gif
My guy Jesse tho 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Here's a few pics of the Lebron Ambassador VI. Looks like their going with the Superhero theme and a cheaper look of the elites with the side looking like the Carbon Fiber design.  Never was a big fan of the take down version of shoes for the Lebron and Kobe line.

Here's a few pics of the Lebron Ambassador VI. Looks like their going with the Superhero theme and a cheaper look of the elites with the side looking like the Carbon Fiber design.  Never was a big fan of the take down version of shoes for the Lebron and Kobe line.

View media item 330219

View media item 330220

View media item 330221

View media item 330222

View media item 330223

View media item 330224

View media item 330225

I would get these if they release here but get turquoise laces and switch the gray.

Decent sizes of the xmas up on eastbay. a sz 7 of the xmas 9 as well. they add to cart as of this post. good luck

3 CWs of Bron Xs about $135 shipped to US from Well Gosh. They had Prisms too, but those are gone.

Sizes are in UK

http://wellgosh.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=lebron
Thanks.Just picked up the white/university in a 10 (9 UK). I usually wear 10s to 10.5 depending on the shoes (feet are a little wide). I went up to a 10.5 when I bought my Volts X, and they were a little big. But, they fit perfect if I double sock. Hoping the 10s work out.

Thanks.Just picked up the white/university in a 10 (9 UK). I usually wear 10s to 10.5 depending on the shoes (feet are a little wide). I went up to a 10.5 when I bought my Volts X, and they were a little big. But, they fit perfect if I double sock. Hoping the 10s work out.

Glad I could help.

Yeah, I grabbed those myself, along with a pair of the Prisms. The Prisms got posted on kicksdeals, so basically by the time I got around to posting here, they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom