Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeah, you can find them on the FNL web site but there are no sizes available.

Bought two pairs in store. One at FNL w WC and military discount at FA.

I've never seen tickets given out for a Lebron (but Im sure it was that way for GM and CJ). There were raffles for ASG, BHM and Corks.

I don't think these will sit for very long.

Glad I copped early. I woke up at 7:59 and out of curiousity tried to get on the Nike.com site. Went for the grapes and got the "you're in line" message. Then same for the Plats. I probably couldve copped one or the other, but not 100% sure on that since I just exited out. I love the plats. Almost wore them yesterday, but fought my ego. 

Glad I copped early. I woke up at 7:59 and out of curiousity tried to get on the Nike.com site. Went for the grapes and got the "you're in line" message. Then same for the Plats. I probably couldve copped one or the other, but not 100% sure on that since I just exited out. I love the plats. Almost wore them yesterday, but fought my ego. 

Shoes are meant to be worn. Wear ya' ****!

yeah I could've def waited til 10am and still got them with no prob but the people who missed out on the grapes started grabbing the LeBron's so I don't expect them to sit past the wkend

my city is a Jordan city and my mall has plenty of "coptions" for Jordan releases like this....footlocker, fnl, city gear, footaction, hibbert sports. i was like the 30th-40th person in line waiting for the mall to open....the security let us in and told us to stay in a single line but once we reached a certain pont we broke and went to the store we wanted to buy from and then i was the 10th person in line at Footlocker since they were the only one's to get the lebron's and the nine people in front of me were getting the grapes so i was good. wanted a size 14 but all they had was my size of a 13

Score count for the morning, 2 plats, 3 grapes, and no not reselling, 1 plat and 1 grape for myself and then the others go to friends for retail since they weren't able to try this morning. I'm still trying to keep the days where people helped each other with shoes going rather then marking up the prices just for money. Anyways I'm set hopefully everyone that wanted them got a pair. 

chicago heads....im outchea...visiting family...

any advice on a mall/store to go to? im in a hotel in downer's grove right now

Got mine this morning on ***** Sporting Goods, they were available at like 6:45 Central time and I checked out in under a minute, very excited for these! Pictures on here look amazing!

Ahh that's funny. The title of a popular sporting goods store got censored. Okay so Richard's Sporting Goods I guess.

I remember when I was 15.
roll.gif
I must say they are rather dope in person.  I am going to wear mine with caution ;-)

Back
Top Bottom