Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Knowing the bad timing of NTNY ... I'll be on the 4 or 5 train heading home as per usual .. I think I'll take the 7 line just in case.
the crazy thing is its probably a crap shoot anyways. I believe that bots may help, but with this type of release all bets are off.

So awesome how everyone is all jacked up over an honestly pretty ugly shoe that otherwise would sit on shelves if not held back and kept from everyone in bulk. Add to it, its been worn once for one half by the guy himself?? I mean back in "the day", everyone wanted Jordan's shoe he wore all year in BULLS colors, and they didn't even have a one off "option" or special makeup shoe unless it was an ASG type deal.

Nike seriously knows how to play all of us and reel us in with crap like this. Dudes traveling across state lines- making flights, blah blah blah. If you can't do it with relative ease- forget about it- there will always be the next b.s. hyped up crap. I swear, every day of this silliness moves me further away from caring about any of this stuff at all. It was fun- it was enjoyable- Now its just become annoying and overplayed. Drawn out and ridiculous. Everyone wants a "hot shoe" and no one has the first clue why its hot other than people telling them so because of the #s or the degree of difficulty to attain it. Corks, really? Tell me those wouldn't sit if mass produced, denims- ditto. So many others, the list is too long to continue. I have been guilty in the past, but I am pretty well done. END RANT- for those who must cop, GL - and hopefully enjoy

The MV 9 was my last straw. Then the MVP 9 pack. It's much more satisfying just going without instead of stressing over a shoe, especially with this line. There have been sooooooo many limited and unreleased colorways and special mock ups that I'm numb to it. How can I trip off of missing the latest limited release when I've missed the last 45 and there will be more to come? Whatever I can get between sales, retail, and reasonable resale, I'm cool with that. And there has been plenty available between the 9 and 10, a lot of it heat IMO. And with ID, I don't see a need to get bent out of shape. Worst case, I save money.

I guess its something you have to grow out of. Glad I'm past it all.

Since we always prop Jordan for making everything available in his playing days, let's also mention that Brand Jordan started this BS. I can remember reading, and participating in many discussion in the JB forum about availability and the difficulty of obtaining shoes. Then the "new" guys and trolls took over, sort of like this thread.

Then you realize how corny it is. All these years of buying kicks, the "chase" wore me down. Ol' Nike :smh: :lol:

Yep I agree

Nah, you just see how fast they reserve... No human can open the link type the word in the DM and press send faster than .5 a second...  I think it needs to be a random word generator through there site.  But like they say anyone smart enough will just tweak there program to do it...

Nah, you just see how fast they reserve... No human can open the link type the word in the DM and press send faster than .5 a second...  I think it needs to be a random word generator through there site.  But like they say anyone smart enough will just tweak there program to do it...

Don't know why it's so hard for Nike to go with a simple question as the RSVP and we reply with the answer in a hashtag.

If yall arent using RSVP bot, you wont win... No point in trying..

while I feel you, ... I really don't feel you, because there is no harm in trying. while I can not ignore the ultimate presence of bots, it doesn't mean that I will not particpate. I have never been mad at not obtaining a particular shoe.

I look at RSVP with the same perspective I do with gambling. The first best feeling is winning, and the second best feeling is losing. In this case though, you really aren't losing anything. So I have to ask, why not try?

Back
Top Bottom