Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

The Denims are on the House of Hoops website for the 22nd with a "House of Hoops Only" tag attached to them.  Do they usually indicate whether it is "Limited" or a "QS"?  Either way, it doesn't mention it.  Yes, I know, they WILL be limited....just curious as to how much.  

The $180 tag is great for those that are able to get these with ease....for those of us that strike out 99% of the time, I guess it doesn't mean much unless they can release enough pairs.  Resellers will throw the same price up, whether they are $180 or $250 
mean.gif

The Denims are on the House of Hoops website for the 22nd with a "House of Hoops Only" tag attached to them.  Do they usually indicate whether it is "Limited" or a "QS"?  Either way, it doesn't mention it.  Yes, I know, they WILL be limited....just curious as to how much.  

The $180 tag is great for those that are able to get these with ease....for those of us that strike out 99% of the time, I guess it doesn't mean much unless they can release enough pairs.  Resellers will throw the same price up, whether they are $180 or $250 
mean.gif
Are they releasing in Dallas anywhere???

Fam
I got offered DS jades for my DS homes
It seems like a good deal to me
The jades grew on me
Are the jades supposed to bring an extra pair of laces?

Are they releasing in Dallas anywhere???
Well hopefully for us, they will at least get them at the Arlington and North Park location.  But I say that without thinking about the "shady" business that some employees/managers seem to be capitalizing on as of late.   I'm sure it'll be the same old story for me... raffle tickets, never get the call, come back here and whine 
laugh.gif

Fam
I got offered DS jades for my DS homes
It seems like a good deal to me
The jades grew on me
Are the jades supposed to bring an extra pair of laces?
No extra laces, but I'd throw them in the legit check thread first.  There are A LOT of replica Jades out there, good luck!

Well hopefully for us, they will at least get them at the Arlington and North Park location.  But I say that without thinking about the "shady" business that some employees/managers seem to be capitalizing on as of late.   I'm sure it'll be the same old story for me... raffle tickets, never get the call, come back here and whine 
laugh.gif
LOL...I feel ya' pain too, bruh...If they raffling @ both of those, Imma go to both of em'

LOL...I feel ya' pain too, bruh...If they raffling @ both of those, Imma go to both of em'
Same.  

I honestly wish they'd just do a first come first serve release here.  The market here for LeBron's does not seem to be as strong as in other cities, I usually see a ton sitting around here and I don't think that many people would actually camp out early for them.  It's when they slap on these 'limited' or 'QS' tags on them, that all these dudes that have connects in the stores on J's, cross over and take our pairs with absolutely no intention of wearing lol

Same.  

I honestly wish they'd just do a first come first serve release here.  The market here for LeBron's does not seem to be as strong as in other cities, I usually see a ton sitting around here and I don't think that many people would actually camp out early for them.  It's when they slap on these 'limited' or 'QS' tags on them, that all these dudes that have connects in the stores on J's, cross over and take our pairs with absolutely no intention of wearing lol
Yep, what's crazy is that I still blame the Galaxy ish' for all this hype over Brons down here...Before that, I was able to cop every single LeBron I wanted. Now, it's raffles and other stuff.

I would like to cop just 1 EXT model, especially if they are gonna be 180$

but hey if Nike doesn't want my money and decides to make all the EXTs limited like the corks, more power to them

Gentry Humprhey already said the denims will be more limited than the corks. 
That response he gave has already run its course on here with NT members taking it two different ways, which is very understandable and EXACTLY what Nike wants us to debate in order to build the hype.  

But if people wanna take that info. and stick it on their $1200 ebay listing....lol whatever....we shall see

Last edited:
Gentry Humprhey already said the denims will be more limited than the corks. 
That response he gave has already run its course on here with NT members taking it two different ways, which is very understandable and EXACTLY what Nike wants us to debate in order to build the hype.  

But if people wanna take that info. and stick it on their $1200 ebay listing....lol whatever....we shall see
Guy is asking about the quantity of Denims compared to Corks and the way Gentry responds, I interpreted as him saying that the Denims would be more available.

But what do I know, I am only getting a B- in my Literature course.

I read it the same way as well, but I can easily see where others read it as a tiny bit more limited than the Corks.  We won't ever really know....they'll withhold the exact # so they can sit back and watch us bicker about it lol 

so I guess the hazelnuts will come out on the 6th of july since the denim rumored release date proved true

Back
Top Bottom