Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i got 7 spread across from ndc, jj, eb, ftl

smokin.gif
roll.gif

Waited in line at NDC for 20 minutes only to tell me there was an error and I lost my place.  Same thing happened last with the black grapes.  Why not just say sold out, makes me feel like there was something "wrong" with the process.

Huge shout-out to the dude that posted the Villa link! Honestly, I didn't even think they'd put them online so I didn't bother checking. Was able to scoop-up the last 9 for my dude to trade for his VNDS Weathermans...

Also, has anyone's CT order changed? My Order Status still states, "STARTED"...

Was paying via paypal on Eastbay and all of a sudden when i hit the last process step it was out of cart and sold out... Don't get it. :smh:

damn I got em in my cart on FL but it wont let me check out any ideas or ways to get to the cart??!!!!

Huge shout-out to the dude that posted the Villa link! Honestly, I didn't even think they'd put them online so I didn't bother checking. Was able to scoop-up the last 9 for my dude to trade for his VNDS Weathermans...

Same Status as you

People who are thinking that there are way more of these than Corks are crazy. There are more Denims but not to the extremes that people want to trick themselves into believing.

Mine still says started too, CT probably won't start shipping until Monday I bet, so guess we just have to be patient on this one, CT is my only hope that they don't cancel my order(s).

my rant...

Salty and mad bro whatever you kids say yeah not happy

only lebrons i wanted this year and no chance :-(

not giving in to rape resellers either hope not many of you do!

only had eastbay due to being in australia - struck out on europe sites too!

an LOL at people sending $400 to south africa!

Back
Top Bottom