Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I won a raffle at HOH Harlem. Got there at 8 this morning. They sold only about 25 pairs, but it was NOT a full size run at all. The largest size they had was an 11.5.  By the time I got mine the largest size they had was an 11 and I am a 12. I really wanted this shoe, but the sizing forced me to re-sell.

I was happy to win, but bummed that I didn't get my size. 
maybe the guy b4 u got the 12. That's usually the 1st sz gone on 125th

Striked out on NDC again. I cant even get in line I am always receiving sold out message 
mean.gif
 I kind of felt like this.

probably incase the release doesn't sell out instore they can just up it to the site without hassle later on.. like counting how many pairs have been sold etc, if its all done on the system it keeps track of it all anyway

I'm in the same situation as you. Not sure if they made a 7.5 but I seen it on NDC when all the sizes went up. But all the other sites started at an 8. The stores that had em around my way started at an 8 only too. So not really sure. 

They come in a 7 and 7.5. I've seen on e bay....I'm not sure why most places just get 8.
Can anyone post pics w the pink laces

and ebay is flooded with them.... how do the resellers win so much smh
They don't!  If one guy could sell a shoe for double, if not tripple, the price was bought then others will follow.  Suddenly you have wearER become RE-seller.  

If I were you guys who didn't get pairs and really want one, wait like a week or two, maybe even a month, when hype has gone down substantially, and ebay prices has gone down as well.  I know you all know but delay some gratification. 

everyone becomes a re seller when there is a potential profit.. its a byproduct of living in a capitalistic nation. no need to harp on it.. either you find a way to get yours like they got theirs, buy from them, "which only drives them more to keep reselling" or don't buy from them..  Im my short time on NT, way to much time is spent harping on Reselling.. its apart of america.. happens in the ticket market, housing market, music, etc.... Yes we would all love to get the kicks without a hassle for the retail price, but that ship has sailed.. I put in my leg work to get the kicks i want, and if i strike out i'm willing to pay extra if needed,  no need to wish they would go away,, They're Not!!!
repped

If I were you guys who didn't get pairs and really want one, wait like a week or two, maybe even a month, when hype has gone down substantially, and ebay prices has gone down as well.  I know you all know but delay some gratification. 

On the flipsidee id get from flightclub now b4 the price goes higher. Bc their stuff only goes up.

not everyone becomes a reseller when their is potential profit to be made. I cop to rock. If I was able to land more than 1 pair I would have sold the extra to fam/friends for retail and tax BUT that's just how I get down. I'm a real sneaker head.

not everyone becomes a reseller when their is potential profit to be made. I cop to rock. If I was able to land more than 1 pair I would have sold the extra to fam/friends for retail and tax BUT that's just how I get down. I'm a real sneaker head.

damn i guess im not a "real sneakerhead" :rofl:

i buy my size for myself to rock. and other sizes to sell and make money. why would i turn away from easy money

i buy my size for myself to rock. and other sizes to sell and make money. why would i turn away from easy money
It's not exactly a profession is it? get a job? focus more on your career path towards a better job? stop being greedy? 

If you were a true sneakerhead you would understand those reasons, but you are just a clown like the rest of them.

And this is coming from a guy who could double up on every single release without sweating, but I choose not to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom