Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm so tired of this BS. This is the second time my card has been declined due to the transaction being in the UK (and thus lost the shoes). I have no problems with buying from Japan but every time I try to buy from the UK my card gets shut off and the bank gives me the run around. For those of you that did not use PayPal, which bank do you use?
Call your bank ahead of time...

yea gl buying from NJ 
roll.gif

I guess my UK12 went through too on end but I was only charged once so far according to my bank. The UK12 shows "pending payment".....I guess it's not to bad of a problem to have!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo does anybody know how END handles more than 1 pair ordered on "limited releases"? I see a couple of us "accidentally" had more than 1 pair added due to their server

Soo does anybody know how END handles more than 1 pair ordered on "limited releases"? I see a couple of us "accidentally" had more than 1 pair added due to their server
someone bought 3 pairs from end of the denims.. from the states and he received them all.

my order on end says processing, hopefully it ships. i know i will get a customs bill in the mail a few weeks later but i always just trash those, they cant do anything without a social anyways.

someone bought 3 pairs from end of the denims.. from the states and he received them all.

i get multiple pairs on one-pair limit releases.You just have to have one pair per order,but you can order many times.Of course that was not the case with denims,hazelnuts etc.

nevermind...got my info

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is basically the Hazelnut thread right now, but you guys who have the denims just rock em outta the box or you put any protectant on them?

Back
Top Bottom